- Dr Mahathir: They wanted to replace the Health DG with a politician but...
- Emil Kaminski, the Sabah Minister of Tourism is NOT a fool though we're NOW sure YOU ARE.
- No, Derek Chauvin did not commit suicide...
- Frederic Pierucci's Tale of the loss of Alstom (received via WhatsApp)...
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- No, Kellie May, wife of Derek Chauvin, is not related to police officer Tou Thao...
- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Dr Mahathir: Stop using the MACC or other enforcement agencies to harass the opposition!
- Who was UUM lecturer Kamarul Zaman Yusoff? He was the man who received a "death stare" from Dr Mahathir...
- Prof Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Why we can't flatten the curve on racism and corruption...
- 5,848,766 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
,,, COCA COLA … Accidental advertisement! pic.twitter.com/G9nb7xwyGk — Persian Rose 🇺🇸🇮🇷🏳️ (@PersianRose1) December 16, 2018 … Things Go Better With Coke (1960s) – Classic TV Commercial —– When you go to the cineplex, and buy yourself pop corn and a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ THE PRIVATE SECURITY SYSTEM FOR SCHOOLS COST RM2 BILLION BUT DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY! THE PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE (PAC) WILL QUESTION THE EDUCATION MINISTER ABOUT THE FAILED SCHOOL SECURITY SYSTEM. *Education minister to face PAC over botched school security … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF TAKING THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! VIGILANTES! People taking the law into their own hands! —– Latest Family members of the deceased have identified him as Mohd Nazri Nusi. Advocacy group Lawyers for Liberty (LFL) has … Continue reading
… 8 July 2018 .. There are 37 countries that exempt rape perpetrators from prosecution when they are married to or subsequently marry the victim. Laws must protect women! https://t.co/h15DSQFyQO pic.twitter.com/OQgny8Ow3a — UN Women (@UN_Women) July 8, 2018 .. Tehmina … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Big pay increase for Selangor Exco! Ever heard of the saying, ‘Monkey see, monkey do’? ‘Monkey see, monkey do’ is a saying that popped up in American culture in the early 1920s. The saying refers to the learning of a … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Yes, the K.L. Assessment hike is on and so is the Mass Rally on 16 December 2013! —– WILL IPOH GET A HIKE IN PROPERTY VALUATION, WHICH WILL MEAN A HIKE IN ASSESSMENT PAYMENT? Yes, but not really a hike: … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ KEY TO NUMBER PLATES KV is for Langkawi LE is for Labuan G1M is for Gagasan 1Malaysia —– Malaysian Insider Raids on smuggled luxury cars from Langkawi spark PAC scrutiny BY THE MALAYSIAN INSIDER November 28, 2013 The Public … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________________ JEALOUSY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD! The Star paper, owned by the MCA, compares the salaries of the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister on the one hand, with those of the Selangor Mentri Besar and Speaker, on the other, … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ WONG TACK AND 5 OTHERS FROM HIMPUNAN HIJAU ARE IN AUSTRALIA! —– 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese Liked · November 28 Local reporter from Sydney were interviewing Wong Tack outside lynas HQ. — Malaysiakini Shareholders … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ … 4 December 2017 .. .. FMT News @fmtoday December 4, 2017 Papagomo finally pays RM951,000 for defaming Anwar V Anbalagan KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial blogger Papagomo has settled his outstanding damages amounting to about RM950,000 for defaming former opposition leader … Continue reading