- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,568 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
,,, COCA COLA … Accidental advertisement! pic.twitter.com/G9nb7xwyGk — Persian Rose 🇺🇸🇮🇷🏳️ (@PersianRose1) December 16, 2018 … Things Go Better With Coke (1960s) – Classic TV Commercial —– When you go to the cineplex, and buy yourself pop corn and a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ THE PRIVATE SECURITY SYSTEM FOR SCHOOLS COST RM2 BILLION BUT DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY! THE PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE (PAC) WILL QUESTION THE EDUCATION MINISTER ABOUT THE FAILED SCHOOL SECURITY SYSTEM. *Education minister to face PAC over botched school security … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF TAKING THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! VIGILANTES! People taking the law into their own hands! —– Latest Family members of the deceased have identified him as Mohd Nazri Nusi. Advocacy group Lawyers for Liberty (LFL) has … Continue reading
… 8 July 2018 .. There are 37 countries that exempt rape perpetrators from prosecution when they are married to or subsequently marry the victim. Laws must protect women! https://t.co/h15DSQFyQO pic.twitter.com/OQgny8Ow3a — UN Women (@UN_Women) July 8, 2018 .. Tehmina … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Big pay increase for Selangor Exco! Ever heard of the saying, ‘Monkey see, monkey do’? ‘Monkey see, monkey do’ is a saying that popped up in American culture in the early 1920s. The saying refers to the learning of a … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Yes, the K.L. Assessment hike is on and so is the Mass Rally on 16 December 2013! —– WILL IPOH GET A HIKE IN PROPERTY VALUATION, WHICH WILL MEAN A HIKE IN ASSESSMENT PAYMENT? Yes, but not really a hike: … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ KEY TO NUMBER PLATES KV is for Langkawi LE is for Labuan G1M is for Gagasan 1Malaysia —– Malaysian Insider Raids on smuggled luxury cars from Langkawi spark PAC scrutiny BY THE MALAYSIAN INSIDER November 28, 2013 The Public … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________________ JEALOUSY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD! The Star paper, owned by the MCA, compares the salaries of the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister on the one hand, with those of the Selangor Mentri Besar and Speaker, on the other, … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ WONG TACK AND 5 OTHERS FROM HIMPUNAN HIJAU ARE IN AUSTRALIA! —– 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese Liked · November 28 Local reporter from Sydney were interviewing Wong Tack outside lynas HQ. — Malaysiakini Shareholders … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ … 4 December 2017 .. .. FMT News @fmtoday December 4, 2017 Papagomo finally pays RM951,000 for defaming Anwar V Anbalagan KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial blogger Papagomo has settled his outstanding damages amounting to about RM950,000 for defaming former opposition leader … Continue reading