- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,441 hits
Daily Archives: November 7, 2013
___________________________________________________________ K by Kumar: How Singaporean are you? Take the test 23 hours ago, Yahoo Newsroom Videos How well do you know Singapore? Join Singaporeans Vernetta Lopez and Adrian Pang and foreigners Mike Kasem and Nadia Hutagalung on what may … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ The Weather Channel Debris From Japan Tsunami Is Floating Toward The U.S. Coast By Terrell Johnson Published: Nov 6, 2013, 0:13 PM EST weather.com At Sea, Aboard The U.S.S. Preble An aerial view of debris from the March 2011 … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ FOR LICENCE RENEWAL AND ROAD TAX RENEWAL, YOU CAN STILL GO TO A POST OFFICE —– China Press (中國報) 2 hours ago （布城30日訊）陸路交通局總監拿督斯里依斯邁阿末宣布，6月1日起，全面強制車輛買賣雙方，需親自到陸路交通局進行生物指紋識別，以處理轉名手續。他說，此生物識別系統採集指紋主要是核實有關買賣，即公司註冊車輛和個人車輛，當局採用生物識別系統，也是為防範車輛易名出現假文件、或在沒有獲得車主同意下轉賣。 (Putrajaya, 30th), end of the Road Transport Department Director-General Datuk siliyisi announced that effective June 1, … Continue reading