- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,579 hits
Daily Archives: November 3, 2013
________________________________________________________________ The REAL Voice of Kiankok 建国改朝换代 Like This Page · November 2 Click on link for video: — KKMS 1.11.13 — Borneo Post Online Students protest sacking of 10 teachers by Mariah Doksil. Posted on November 3, 2013, Sunday … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ Inquirere News At least 6 dead as tourist ferry sinks off Thai resort Pattaya—police Agence France-Presse 11:44 pm | Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 Russian news reports said three Russians, including a child, had been taken to hospital in a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ ANONYMOUS — YAHOO! NEWS SINGAPORE ‘Anonymous Indonesia’ hacks Australia sites over spying AFP News – 18 hours ago Activist group Anonymous Indonesia on Monday claimed it had defaced more than 170 Australian websites to protest at reports of Canberra spying on … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ http://youtu.be/XstxZfjKhSc … Woman who ‘rode’ Kinetic rain is arrested under the Mental Health Act! CNA Woman arrested for damaging arts sculpture at Changi Airport SINGAPORE: A woman has been arrested for damaging the Kinetic Rain arts sculpture at Changi … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ — Muslim NGOs’ boycott of McDonald’s and Starbucks … 12 January 2018 Paya Lebar Square McDonald’s The culprit was seen at 8.10am. It was an elderly man who is either just an asshole or mentally ill. The cleaner asked him … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ YOU MAY HAVE READ TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD BY LEE HARPER. For many years, it was required reading in a school where I taught. Reading it out loud to my students as well as making it ‘come alive’ … Continue reading