- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,429 hits
Daily Archives: November 3, 2013
________________________________________________________________ The REAL Voice of Kiankok 建国改朝换代 Like This Page · November 2 Click on link for video: — KKMS 1.11.13 — Borneo Post Online Students protest sacking of 10 teachers by Mariah Doksil. Posted on November 3, 2013, Sunday … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ Inquirere News At least 6 dead as tourist ferry sinks off Thai resort Pattaya—police Agence France-Presse 11:44 pm | Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 Russian news reports said three Russians, including a child, had been taken to hospital in a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ ANONYMOUS — YAHOO! NEWS SINGAPORE ‘Anonymous Indonesia’ hacks Australia sites over spying AFP News – 18 hours ago Activist group Anonymous Indonesia on Monday claimed it had defaced more than 170 Australian websites to protest at reports of Canberra spying on … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ http://youtu.be/XstxZfjKhSc … Woman who ‘rode’ Kinetic rain is arrested under the Mental Health Act! CNA Woman arrested for damaging arts sculpture at Changi Airport SINGAPORE: A woman has been arrested for damaging the Kinetic Rain arts sculpture at Changi … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ — Muslim NGOs’ boycott of McDonald’s and Starbucks … 12 January 2018 Paya Lebar Square McDonald’s The culprit was seen at 8.10am. It was an elderly man who is either just an asshole or mentally ill. The cleaner asked him … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ YOU MAY HAVE READ TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD BY LEE HARPER. For many years, it was required reading in a school where I taught. Reading it out loud to my students as well as making it ‘come alive’ … Continue reading