- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,617 hits
Daily Archives: November 10, 2013
_________________________________________________________ — DO YOU LIVE NEAR A PETROL STATION? Shock Mansion Videos @ShockMansionVid 4h Meanwhile In Russia…Four People Injured In Enormous And Terrifying Petrol Station Explosion And It’s All Caught … http://ift.tt/1myfgwF Click on the photo for the video. Момент … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ As the state religious department enforcement head, Ahmad Rafli was involved in carrying out operations to ensure that Shia teachings were not spread in Pahang. He had also been involved in the arrest of the deviant Tuhan Haron muslim … Continue reading
— The Terrorist Attack on Charlie Hebdo, and developments.. — France has been on high security alert since Islamist militants killed 17 people in and around Paris in January, among them staff of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and hostages who were … Continue reading