- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,429 hits
Daily Archives: November 27, 2013
___________________________________________________________________ WONG TACK AND 5 OTHERS FROM HIMPUNAN HIJAU ARE IN AUSTRALIA! —– 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese Liked · November 28 Local reporter from Sydney were interviewing Wong Tack outside lynas HQ. — Malaysiakini Shareholders … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ … 4 December 2017 .. .. FMT News @fmtoday December 4, 2017 Papagomo finally pays RM951,000 for defaming Anwar V Anbalagan KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial blogger Papagomo has settled his outstanding damages amounting to about RM950,000 for defaming former opposition leader … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ BREAKING NEWS: PAINTBALL GUNS/MARKERS WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM ARMS ACT. Star Sunday April 6, 2014 MYT 10:19:39 PM Zahid has consented to exclude paintball markers from Arms Act, says Khairy A filepix of a paintball game in progress. – … Continue reading