- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,429 hits
Daily Archives: November 25, 2013
______________________________________________________________ TIJAH YOP CHOPIL IS NO ORDINARY PERSON. She is a Wild Asia Hero! Wild Asia Heroes: Tijah Yok Chopil Wild Asia nominates Tijah Yok Chopil, an indigenous woman of the Semai tribe as our fourth Wild Asia Hero. Tijah … Continue reading
Ex Election Chairman, who joined Perkasa to help keep Malays (UMNO) in power, is now with Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia. Is he still with Perkasa?
____________________________________________________________ malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Ex-EC chief tells latest EC chief not to be BN’s lackey . Former Election Commission (EC) chief Abdul Rashid Abdul Rahman has warned current EC chief Mohd Hashim Abdullah not to allow the commission to become a … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ JEFF OOI, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT FOR JELUTONG, STILL CALLS A SPADE A SPADE. HE HAD GOT INTO TROUBLE WHEN HE CALLED 2 PENANG MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OFFICERS ‘KUCING KURAP’. Now he calls Selangor Mentri Besar Khalid, ‘bugger’! You have to … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ GRAFFITI It comes from the Greek word γραφὴ (graphē) , which means writing. It can be writing, scribbling, scratching, painting, spray-painting in a public space. It is probably as old as man himself. Today, graffiti includes Street Art and … Continue reading