- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,386 hits
Daily Archives: November 25, 2013
______________________________________________________________ TIJAH YOP CHOPIL IS NO ORDINARY PERSON. She is a Wild Asia Hero! Wild Asia Heroes: Tijah Yok Chopil Wild Asia nominates Tijah Yok Chopil, an indigenous woman of the Semai tribe as our fourth Wild Asia Hero. Tijah … Continue reading
Ex Election Chairman, who joined Perkasa to help keep Malays (UMNO) in power, is now with Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia. Is he still with Perkasa?
____________________________________________________________ malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Ex-EC chief tells latest EC chief not to be BN’s lackey . Former Election Commission (EC) chief Abdul Rashid Abdul Rahman has warned current EC chief Mohd Hashim Abdullah not to allow the commission to become a … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ JEFF OOI, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT FOR JELUTONG, STILL CALLS A SPADE A SPADE. HE HAD GOT INTO TROUBLE WHEN HE CALLED 2 PENANG MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OFFICERS ‘KUCING KURAP’. Now he calls Selangor Mentri Besar Khalid, ‘bugger’! You have to … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ GRAFFITI It comes from the Greek word γραφὴ (graphē) , which means writing. It can be writing, scribbling, scratching, painting, spray-painting in a public space. It is probably as old as man himself. Today, graffiti includes Street Art and … Continue reading