- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,463 hits
Tag Archives: orang asli
… 14 Oct 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Viral images of butchered tiger may have come from Pahang http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/180350/viral-images-butchered-tiger-may-have-come-pahang Wildlife and National Parks Department (Perhilitan) Enforcement Acting Director, Rozidan Md Yasin told NST Online that initial information … Continue reading
— 21 June 2016 … Stop encroachment on our land, 500 Orang Asal tells Perak gov’t … Lee Strato added 5 new photos — at Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri Perak. 11 hrs · Ipoh · 21/6/2016, 10pagi, Jaringan Kampung Orang … Continue reading
— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFIhQdFCqs — 101 East Verified account @AJ101East “The government regards animals and us as the same.” Meet Malaysia’s Orang Asli: http://aje.io/outofsight — … Published on Jan 21, 2016 In August 2015, seven indigenous children mysteriously disappeared from their remote … Continue reading
— Was it Kenering assemblyman Tarmizi Idris? YB Dato’ Hj. Mohd Tarmizi Idris http://www.mykuasa.org … Jaringan Orang Asal SeMalaysia (JOAS) lawyer Shashi Devan explained that the five wanted to lodge a report against Kenering assemblyman Tarmizi Idris after he fired … Continue reading
— OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND The Orang Asli at the Royal Belum State Park, Perak — 27 November 2015 Perak denies 200 Orang Asli children died in Belum Bernama malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini … Checks conducted by the Perak health … Continue reading
— Hospital Sungai Buloh in the news. Not good news, though, if it is true…. — 26 November 2015 Star November 26, 2015 MYT 8:18:27 AM RM468,000 facility for pregnant orang asli will be ready in February PETALING JAYA: The Kuala … Continue reading
— The Tragedy of the 7 Orang Asli children missing since 23 August. Only 2 survive. A FEARSOME place? SK Pos Tohoi, boarding school for Orang Asli children Orang Asli girl, 10, tied up and kicked by teachers for allegedly stealing money Advice … Continue reading
— LATEST DEVELOPMENTS 6 June 2015 Free Malaysia Today Girl says boy stole teacher’s money and gave her RM2 Navina Vivekanandan July 6, 2015 She says a week later, the teacher asked her to take RM3 from his car, then … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ TIJAH YOP CHOPIL IS NO ORDINARY PERSON. She is a Wild Asia Hero! Wild Asia Heroes: Tijah Yok Chopil Wild Asia nominates Tijah Yok Chopil, an indigenous woman of the Semai tribe as our fourth Wild Asia Hero. Tijah … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ ADDING INSULT TO INJURY! The Injury: the Pahang govt has fenced up part of Krau, the country’s biggest wildlife reserve, thus making it next to impossible for orang asli to gain access to their ancestral land, and depriving them … Continue reading