- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,146 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2020
.. PDRM janji akan siasat dakwaan anggotanya pukul pekerja kilang warga asing dalam kejadian yg dipercayai berlaku di Taman Jasmin, Senawang. Video kejadian tular di media sosial petang tadi. Waktu kejadian pekerja asing sedang beratur menunggu bas menuju pusat kuarantin. … Continue reading
Islamic State-linked group kills 4, beheading one and burning another alive, in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia…
.. #ISIS claimed responsibility for last week's grisly killing of 4 farmers, including one who was beheaded, in #Indonesia's #Sigi regency in Central Sulawesi. ISIS made that claim a day after the attack on 28 Nov. This info from the … Continue reading
.. 🖕🏽China🤬🤬🤬Where China’s sick photo originatedhttps://t.co/jS3XD4fxXU — President-elect Way to Freedom HK (Parler) (@waytofreedomhk) November 30, 2020 https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/lijian-zhao-tweet-where-chinas-sick-photo-originated/news-story/627350886f62bc102d54355fea397de1 .. .. A doctored photo of an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of a child published by a Chinese … Continue reading
Answer to What do Singaporeans think about American expat Jim Rogers’ recent remarks that Singaporeans are ‘bad in English and Chinese’? by Sam Kaplan .. https://www.quora.com/What-do-Singaporeans-think-about-American-expat-Jim-Rogers-recent-remarks-that-Singaporeans-are-bad-in-English-and-Chinese/answer/Sam-Kaplan-1?ch=99&share=7f3fb170&srid=uLpqf
Larry Romanoff, pro China writer, praises China highly: History of Chinese inventions – the Present and the Future – Recent Chinese State of the Art inventions…
.. History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovationshttps://t.co/O28PJmgHZ2 — Norman Said 🇲🇾 (@normsaid) November 16, 2020 History of Chinese Inventions–The Present and the Future–Recent Chinese State of the Art Innovations .. Do you … Continue reading
.. A COVID-19 outbreak linked to the staff of Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, has seen around 1000 people there sent for testing. Sources told Malaysiakini that the outbreak is part of the Hilir cluster and involves … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/mYAtKPLxW8 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 30, 2020 Nearly a year after doctors identified the first cases of a worrying new disease in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the country appears to be stepping up a campaign to question the … Continue reading
The Narcolepsy fiasco: This is why many Swedes won’t want to be vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine developed in haste…
.. The Swedish case highlights the complex task governments face in rolling out vaccines against the coronavirus, especially at a time when rabid social media misinformation is feeding scepticism in state institutions and even about the disease itself. Narcolepsy fiasco … Continue reading
Thwarted in his rape attempt of his own stepdaughter, enraged Nigerian throws her 4 year-old son out of the apartment window, killing the boy! In Setapak, KL.
.. Family members told police he had been taking medicine related to mental health #FMTNews #DanauKota #Setapak #Nigeria #Mental #Health #Problem https://t.co/r1UeSWrUHA — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) November 30, 2020 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/11/30/police-say-baby-throwing-suspect-might-have-mental-problems/ .. Seorang lelaki warga Nigeria yang dipercayai mencampak cucu … Continue reading