- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Gauteng Province, South Africa, epicenter of Omicron, the new Covid-19 variant
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Ismail Sabri said that Malay is the 10th most popular language in the world but he is wrong 🤭
- Malaysia continues to lose large numbers of contract doctors
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Singapore-Malaysia Vaccinated Travel Lane launches with bus services departing from Woodlands for JB: Day 1
- Malaysian driver 'captured' by Singapore police
- 7,070,136 hits
Daily Archives: November 29, 2020
The Narcolepsy fiasco: This is why many Swedes won’t want to be vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine developed in haste…
.. The Swedish case highlights the complex task governments face in rolling out vaccines against the coronavirus, especially at a time when rabid social media misinformation is feeding scepticism in state institutions and even about the disease itself. Narcolepsy fiasco … Continue reading
Thwarted in his rape attempt of his own stepdaughter, enraged Nigerian throws her 4 year-old son out of the apartment window, killing the boy! In Setapak, KL.
.. Family members told police he had been taking medicine related to mental health #FMTNews #DanauKota #Setapak #Nigeria #Mental #Health #Problem https://t.co/r1UeSWrUHA — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) November 30, 2020 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/11/30/police-say-baby-throwing-suspect-might-have-mental-problems/ .. Seorang lelaki warga Nigeria yang dipercayai mencampak cucu … Continue reading
.. The former chief minister says the revocation of a guarantee for the RM2 billion foreign loan is puzzling as Penang has the best debt management record among all the states. #FMTNews #Penang #LimGuanEng https://t.co/O9oyl7fzUK — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) … Continue reading
.. .. Ipoh Bomba: The Fire Brigade… https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/553068 .. Two Ipoh areas locked down, after infection of workers in two factories https://t.co/6Hq1WPcNzO — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2020 https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/553194 .. Lebih 9,000 penduduk di 2 lokaliti di Ipoh kena PKPD … Continue reading
.. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-german-vials-spotlight-covid-vaccine.html Wow! Totally took that for granted. We’ll need syringes and needles too. 🥴 Also, freezers that have the capability to achieve dry ice temperatures have small volumes. — Arlene Adams (@ArleneInOhio) November 28, 2020 .. What happens to … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: Give the RM81.5 million meant for JASA to Veveonah Mosibin to head a task force to resolve the Internet problems in Interior Sabah…
.. Malaysia will make world news if the RM81.5 million earmarked for revival of JASA is switched to fund a Federal-State Government Task Force headed by 18-year-old Veveonah Mosibin to resolve the kinks in Internet access in Sabah interior https://t.co/oBOO9ig6Gt … Continue reading
.. Several Opposition leaders decried the Government’s decision to expand withdrawals by Employees Provident Fund (EPF) from the initial two million contributors to eight million.https://t.co/U76gG0XyJL — Focus Malaysia (@FocusMalaysiaMY) November 28, 2020 The Gov’t is pushing EPF over the edge … Continue reading
.. According to KKM media officers, the 130-year-old was brought in to hospital already dead. The family insists he was 130 years old and police report states the same. KKM is unable to verify this as he is not Malaysian … Continue reading