- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,843 hits
Daily Archives: November 29, 2020
The Narcolepsy fiasco: This is why many Swedes won’t want to be vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine developed in haste…
.. The Swedish case highlights the complex task governments face in rolling out vaccines against the coronavirus, especially at a time when rabid social media misinformation is feeding scepticism in state institutions and even about the disease itself. Narcolepsy fiasco … Continue reading
Thwarted in his rape attempt of his own stepdaughter, enraged Nigerian throws her 4 year-old son out of the apartment window, killing the boy! In Setapak, KL.
.. Family members told police he had been taking medicine related to mental health #FMTNews #DanauKota #Setapak #Nigeria #Mental #Health #Problem https://t.co/r1UeSWrUHA — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) November 30, 2020 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/11/30/police-say-baby-throwing-suspect-might-have-mental-problems/ .. Seorang lelaki warga Nigeria yang dipercayai mencampak cucu … Continue reading
.. The former chief minister says the revocation of a guarantee for the RM2 billion foreign loan is puzzling as Penang has the best debt management record among all the states. #FMTNews #Penang #LimGuanEng https://t.co/O9oyl7fzUK — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) … Continue reading
.. .. Ipoh Bomba: The Fire Brigade… https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/553068 .. Two Ipoh areas locked down, after infection of workers in two factories https://t.co/6Hq1WPcNzO — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2020 https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/553194 .. Lebih 9,000 penduduk di 2 lokaliti di Ipoh kena PKPD … Continue reading
.. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-german-vials-spotlight-covid-vaccine.html Wow! Totally took that for granted. We’ll need syringes and needles too. 🥴 Also, freezers that have the capability to achieve dry ice temperatures have small volumes. — Arlene Adams (@ArleneInOhio) November 28, 2020 .. What happens to … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: Give the RM81.5 million meant for JASA to Veveonah Mosibin to head a task force to resolve the Internet problems in Interior Sabah…
.. Malaysia will make world news if the RM81.5 million earmarked for revival of JASA is switched to fund a Federal-State Government Task Force headed by 18-year-old Veveonah Mosibin to resolve the kinks in Internet access in Sabah interior https://t.co/oBOO9ig6Gt … Continue reading
.. Several Opposition leaders decried the Government’s decision to expand withdrawals by Employees Provident Fund (EPF) from the initial two million contributors to eight million.https://t.co/U76gG0XyJL — Focus Malaysia (@FocusMalaysiaMY) November 28, 2020 The Gov’t is pushing EPF over the edge … Continue reading
.. According to KKM media officers, the 130-year-old was brought in to hospital already dead. The family insists he was 130 years old and police report states the same. KKM is unable to verify this as he is not Malaysian … Continue reading