- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Aha, Windows of Opportunity for ex girl friend of Bill Gates!
- China can't stop talking about the Bill and Melinda Gates divorce. And then there is Shelly Wang!
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Covid-19: The situation is extremely serious in Selangor, so the MB takes extreme measures!
- Why did Melinda divorce Bill Gates?
- A viral message now circulating on WhatsApp has Russian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery: It's still the same fake news circulating. *The truth is that COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor is it caused by bacteria |
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Video: Woman stabbed to death by husband on the street in bright daylight: In India!
- 6,564,910 hits
Daily Archives: November 6, 2020
.. If you don’t have a Twitter account, click on this link to read the article: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/why-are-the-media-reporting-different-us-election-results https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/why-are-the-media-reporting-different-us-election-results https://t.co/1DDod7kUg3 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 6, 2020 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/why-are-the-media-reporting-different-us-election-results
Investors in Ant Group are angry, and many want their money back! No problem. Refund will be in 2 batches.
.. Ant to refund US$167.7 billion to investors after IPO is suspended https://t.co/rz30KmeRb5 — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) November 4, 2020 https://www.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/3108401/ant-refund-us1677-billion-155-million-hong-kong-investors .. They are outraged.https://t.co/8HuPnmnHNA — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 6, 2020 https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/for-some-ant-investors–outrage-that-regulatory-risks-weren-t-flagged-better-13471922 .. Money back, please…https://t.co/bRUP8WwJTK — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/h6g6y74REd — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 6, 2020 https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/many-ways-to-be-chinese-singaporean
.. https://www.thevibes.com/articles/opinion/4939/should-we-forgive-emergency-bid-p-gunasegaram?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Should we forgive emergency bid? – P. Gunasegaram https://t.co/OtLj5rxEik pic.twitter.com/1QXT9yeW9H — The Vibes (@thevibesnews) November 5, 2020 https://www.thevibes.com/articles/opinion/4939/should-we-forgive-emergency-bid-p-gunasegaram?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Should we forgive emergency bid? – P. Gunasegaram https://t.co/OtLj5rxEik pic.twitter.com/1QXT9yeW9H — The Vibes (@thevibesnews) November 5, 2020
.. Budget 2021: RM500 monthly withdrawal from EPF Account 1 for 12 months https://t.co/sUJV0QlJKr — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 6, 2020 .. #NSTnation The withdrawal would be RM500 a month, up to RM6,000 for a year.#Budget2021 #Belanjawan2021 #Bajet2021 #EPF #AccountOne https://t.co/PzxK0SiKnp … Continue reading
.. Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim proposed to Dewan Rakyat speaker to allow all MPs who are waiting outside the chambers to enter to attend the budget tabling. Kinabatangan MP Bung Moktar Radin supported the proposal. pic.twitter.com/qlOyE6yBhq — Norman Goh (@imnormgoh) … Continue reading