- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,520 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
… Faye Wong's ring on finger sparks talk of marriage to Nicholas Tsehttps://t.co/QBIcQHAluK https://t.co/QBIcQHAluK — The Star (@staronline) September 9, 2019 HONG KONG (ANN): Ever since Chinese pop queen Faye Wong, 50, and Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse, 39, rekindled … Continue reading
— THE 180-DEGREE U-TURN! First, they say, “No, you can’t use them!” Then, they say, “No no no! Can’t use them! A week later, “No, can’t use them because we’ll release SPM results in early March next yeat. Now, as … Continue reading
… 20 October 2018 Istanbul vending machines offer subway credit for recycled bottles and cans https://t.co/33S67nLtOJ pic.twitter.com/MP6GjcHGTh — TODAY (@TODAYonline) October 20, 2018 ISTANBUL (Turkey) — Istanbul on Wednesday (Oct 17) rolled out an alternative currency for commuters who need … Continue reading
— Another stroke of bad luck for Orchard Road! Several incidents had happened along Orchard Road before this: the fire at Lucky Plaza, collapse of the false ceiling at the Hilton Hotel, the Christmas decorations that caught fire, and the … Continue reading
— Alvivi: People with no sense of shame or brains! — THE MAN WHO CAN DO NOTHING RIGHT. — 14 November 2015 New Straits Times @NST_Online 39m39 minutes ago Alvin Tan’s Facebook page shut down #nst170 http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/11/111489/alvin-tans-facebook-page-shut-down … KUALA LUMPUR: Facebook has … Continue reading
— GERMANY AND ISIS Zaid Benjamin @zaidbenjamin Oct 26 #Exclusive: #Germany tops European countries in sending suicide bombers to #Iraq after #ISIS captured #Mosul. — AsiaOne @sphasiaone · 8m 8 minutes ago German intelligence fears more German Islamists joining IS … Continue reading
— World Carfree Day (WCD) Every year on or around 22 September, people from around the world get together in the streets, intersections, and neighbourhood blocks to remind the world that we don’t have to accept our car-dominated society. … … Continue reading
… 10 May 2018 .. Fahmi Idris @f_mie 3h3 hours ago Tahniah Dato’ Seri @AzminAli .. MinnEdina @minnedinaaa 34m34 minutes ago MinnEdina Retweeted Mohamed Azmin Ali Kami percaya kepada Dato’ Seri Azmin Ali MinnEdina added, 0:04 Mohamed Azmin AliVerified account @AzminAli Alhamdulillah, terima … Continue reading