- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,214 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2016
… 1 January 2017 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakin Gov’t jet zips across Australia as Najib’s family holidays Down Under The Malaysian government’s Airbus Corporate Jet A319 has been zipping across Australia, which coincided with Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak’s family holiday Down Under. … Continue reading
Don’t you wear a ring around your penis! Even if you didn’t die of shame, you could lose it. Your penis, not the ring…
… Thinking of putting a ring around your p***s? Don’t! Think of the shame! … 30 July 2019 999Malaysia: KUALA KRAI 30 Julai – Seorang lelaki berdepan dengan detik cemas apabila kemaluannya terlekat pada ‘gigi daun gear’ sehingga terpaksa pergi ke … Continue reading
… 31 Dec 2016 .. Click on this link for the video: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrifying-mass-suicide-attempt-beijing-9534976 .. New York Post @nypost 3h3 hours ago A group of alleged fraud victims appeared to attempt suicide by drinking poison on a crowded train in China. … Continue reading
McDonald’s Malaysia, new Saudi owners and non-halal cakes: They got a bloody nose in Sarawak! And maybe one in Sabah, too.
… Saudi Arabia’s Lionhorn Pte Ltd owns McDonald’s. … 6 Jan 2017 .. The Star @staronline McDonald’s halal-cake policy should not extend to Sabah, says minister KOTA KINABALU: A Sabah minister wants McDonald’s Malaysia to emulate its Miri outlets by … Continue reading
… On 24 Dec 2016, Jamal and his supporters “raided” a gaming outlet he claimed was operating illegally in the district. The Selangor CPO said the raid was illegal but will anything happen to Jamal? .. Jamal says there are … Continue reading
… Citing safety, TransMalaya EXpress segregates passengers by gender. The real issue is danger from an accident: Where are the seat belts? … What’s the truth? Noorlini Ramli, the owner and co-founder of KRZ Management Sdn Bhd that manages the … Continue reading
… 29 Dec 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini And the Newsmaker of 2016 is… Over the past 16 years, Malaysiakini has without fail named a top newsmaker as we bring the curtain down on the year. A newsmaker is defined as “someone … Continue reading
… Lim Lip Eng challenged Jamal to reveal the number of vehicular import permits and accused the latter of receiving preferential treatment from the federal government. Jamal Yunos owns IBM Automobiles which sold 500 vehicles in 2014. … 31 Dec … Continue reading
… Filpinas are not just beauty queens or maids. This Filipina is a pilot. . No that’s mot a Filipina maid but Megan Young, Miss World 2013. Francine Prieto @NorWEIRDgian 4hour Miss World 2013… she’s so hot! pic.twitter.com/5AqX5ReUVm .. 28 … Continue reading
… 27 Dec 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online Enraged man takes on four robbers, runs them down with car . PARIT BUNTAR: A band of robbers picked the wrong man to mess with when their ‘victim’ gave chase and rammed … Continue reading