- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- China versus India at the Himalayas...
- 5,842,865 hits
Tag Archives: McDonald’s
McDonald’s Malaysia, new Saudi owners and non-halal cakes: They got a bloody nose in Sarawak! And maybe one in Sabah, too.
… Saudi Arabia’s Lionhorn Pte Ltd owns McDonald’s. … 6 Jan 2017 .. The Star @staronline McDonald’s halal-cake policy should not extend to Sabah, says minister KOTA KINABALU: A Sabah minister wants McDonald’s Malaysia to emulate its Miri outlets by … Continue reading
— McRefugees is a relatively new word that refers to those who stay overnight in a 24-hour McDonald’s fast-food restaurant. McRefugees in Shanghai find refuge in fast food joints / Boing Boing boingboing.net … 14 August 2018 In Hong Kong, … Continue reading
— The Politics of Rice, Bread, Sugar and other UMNO Businesses in Malaysia: Crony Companies McDonald’s — EXTREMELY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS DEMANDING ANSWERS: 1. The Ronald McDonald House Charities has given RM11mil to underprivileged children since its establishment 24 years ago. Question: … Continue reading
National Breakfast Day at McDonald’s Singapore: No dogs allowed! Not even a guide dog for the blind.
_____________________________________________________________ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES! *Foul language on the air costs broadcaster S$6,300! PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/mda-fines-mediacorp-for-djs-use-of-derogatory-word-against-blind-woman — Remember this report? Singaporean guide dog owner ‘refused’ service at McDonald’s Singaporean guide dog owner Cassandra Chiu said that she and a friend … Continue reading
___________________________________________________ IS THE OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF MALAYSIA (OCM) JUST A POLITICAL STOOGE? NO! FORCED TO CHOOSE PADANG MERBOK BY THE KL MAYOR, THE OCM AGREED. THAT WAS YESTERDAY. TODAY, THE OCM, AFTER SPEAKING TO MCDONALD’S, ANNOUNCES: THE FUN RUN IS … Continue reading