- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- Malaysian Gangs 6: The Ayah Yie Tiger 99 (AYT99)...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It looks like the Roti John joke is fake and has been around since 2018. The Minister is not Mat Sabu...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission? Over 130 other passengers who also took the flight with the sick American women left for the US, Europe and Australia and Hong Kong...
- M Shafee's lawyer son, M. Farhan, is getting married, so the 1MDB trial is postponed to 2 March 2020...
- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- The cruise ship Diamond Princess is the largest cluster of Coronavirus cases outside China: 454 (out of 3,700 passengers and crew)...
- 5,632,359 hits
Tag Archives: Pakatan Rakyat
… 16 September 2016 … Syazwan @nyok1993 Sep 13 FMT Nurul Nuha Anwar says Dr Mahathir must apologise: The second daughter of Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah speaks … . PETALING JAYA: Reconciliation in politics may make for strange bedfellows, … Continue reading
— Nurul Izzar Anwar: Barisan Nasional (BN) once offered the deputy prime minister’s post to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim if he abandoned Pakatan Rakyat (PR) which had won 52% of the popular vote in 2013. He rejected it. — Rafizi … Continue reading
— The March to Freedom campaign is a continuation of Anwar’s reformasi movement aimed at reshaping justice in this country. The founder of the campaign is Anwar’s second daughter, Nurul Nuha Anwar. Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2015/02/11/anwars-children-prs-support-new-campaign/#ixzz3RQ8lKuw6 — TODAY @TODAYonline · 20m … Continue reading
____________________________________________________ *Anwar, SEX, UMNO and the Kajang By-election *No, YUKTES VIJAY, possible candidate for Kajang,is NOT a racist! ….. KAK WAN HAS WON IN KAJANG! The majority is smaller but the drop is insignificant. WHAT’S THE NEXT MOVE, ANWAR? Malaysiakini 10:00PM Mar … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ Anwar Ibrahim runs for Kajang State seat —– Yuktes Vijay’s latest ‘adventure’ — His latest contribution: YuktesVijay @yuktesvijay 2m2 minutes ago Dedicated to Ambiga who would be arrested shortly for being stupid.. Takut debat tapi berani demo…..Leader ke ini? —– … Continue reading
___________________________________________________ Accusation: Penang Chinese doctors are racists! —– Free Malaysia Today Umno rep in trouble over ‘racist’ remark Athi Shankar | December 11, 2013 Roslan Saidin had claimed previously that two ethnic Chinese doctors refused to provide medical treatment to ethnic Malay … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ SEMUT IS A PRO-BARISAN NASIONAL NGO. SEMUT is the acronym for Sensible and Ethical Malaysian United Troopers, a group of so-called volunteers. Its coordinator, Major Huan Cheng Guan (K), who was an elected vice-president of Gerakan, and then Penang-based … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ The plaintiffs: Pakatan Rakyat (PKR, PAS & DAP), and opposition candidates Dzulkefly Ahmad, M. Manogaran, Saifuddin Nasution, Arifin Rahman and R. Rajoo, who all lost by narrow margins. Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ TAPAH MURDER: Are police shielding MIC leaders – PKR wants answers —– Malaysian Insider Do not politicise Murugan’s death, says Perak police chief July 08, 2013 Perak police chief Datuk Mohd Shukri Dahlan today urged certain quarters not to … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ BLOGGER: I AM WAITING FOR THE EVIDENCE. NO DOCTOR SHOULD REFUSE TO TREAT A PATIENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE! —– Deputy Health Minister Dr Hilmi Yahya was reported by Bernama as saying on July 19 that Roslan’s allegations … Continue reading