- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- What GLC heads and other Big Shots eat in Malaysia...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing is Lord of Holton, UK: Did he inherit the title, or did he get it from the Queen?
- Watch "Gravitas: Exclusive: Mahathir Mohamad on WION | Friday at 8 pm IST" on YouTube
- Were the Beirut blasts more than just an accident?
- 5,950,117 hits
Tag Archives: Pakatan Rakyat
… 16 September 2016 … Syazwan @nyok1993 Sep 13 FMT Nurul Nuha Anwar says Dr Mahathir must apologise: The second daughter of Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah speaks … . PETALING JAYA: Reconciliation in politics may make for strange bedfellows, … Continue reading
— Nurul Izzar Anwar: Barisan Nasional (BN) once offered the deputy prime minister’s post to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim if he abandoned Pakatan Rakyat (PR) which had won 52% of the popular vote in 2013. He rejected it. — Rafizi … Continue reading
— The March to Freedom campaign is a continuation of Anwar’s reformasi movement aimed at reshaping justice in this country. The founder of the campaign is Anwar’s second daughter, Nurul Nuha Anwar. Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2015/02/11/anwars-children-prs-support-new-campaign/#ixzz3RQ8lKuw6 — TODAY @TODAYonline · 20m … Continue reading
____________________________________________________ *Anwar, SEX, UMNO and the Kajang By-election *No, YUKTES VIJAY, possible candidate for Kajang,is NOT a racist! ….. KAK WAN HAS WON IN KAJANG! The majority is smaller but the drop is insignificant. WHAT’S THE NEXT MOVE, ANWAR? Malaysiakini 10:00PM Mar … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ Anwar Ibrahim runs for Kajang State seat —– Yuktes Vijay’s latest ‘adventure’ — His latest contribution: YuktesVijay @yuktesvijay 2m2 minutes ago Dedicated to Ambiga who would be arrested shortly for being stupid.. Takut debat tapi berani demo…..Leader ke ini? —– … Continue reading
___________________________________________________ Accusation: Penang Chinese doctors are racists! —– Free Malaysia Today Umno rep in trouble over ‘racist’ remark Athi Shankar | December 11, 2013 Roslan Saidin had claimed previously that two ethnic Chinese doctors refused to provide medical treatment to ethnic Malay … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ SEMUT IS A PRO-BARISAN NASIONAL NGO. SEMUT is the acronym for Sensible and Ethical Malaysian United Troopers, a group of so-called volunteers. Its coordinator, Major Huan Cheng Guan (K), who was an elected vice-president of Gerakan, and then Penang-based … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ The plaintiffs: Pakatan Rakyat (PKR, PAS & DAP), and opposition candidates Dzulkefly Ahmad, M. Manogaran, Saifuddin Nasution, Arifin Rahman and R. Rajoo, who all lost by narrow margins. Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ TAPAH MURDER: Are police shielding MIC leaders – PKR wants answers —– Malaysian Insider Do not politicise Murugan’s death, says Perak police chief July 08, 2013 Perak police chief Datuk Mohd Shukri Dahlan today urged certain quarters not to … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ BLOGGER: I AM WAITING FOR THE EVIDENCE. NO DOCTOR SHOULD REFUSE TO TREAT A PATIENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE! —– Deputy Health Minister Dr Hilmi Yahya was reported by Bernama as saying on July 19 that Roslan’s allegations … Continue reading