- Ismail Sabri, meet the PM, Dr Mahathir!
- Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man's insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
- Zamihan: Kicked out of the Prisons Dept and returned to Jakim...
- Zamihan Mat Zin loses case to Syria Care. Now sued by Canadian preacher Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, he will apologize...
- After Liew Chin Tong and Teresa Kok, Waytha Moorthy sues Azwanddin Hamzah...
- Sultan of Johor: Johor will cut ties with Jakim. Zamihan is a liar, an ‘empty tin with no brains’...
- May 13: Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 (Wikipedia)
- AG Tommy Thomas has lodged a police report over claims that he is anti-Islam: Bt Aman to investigate...
- MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
- Mahathir to the MCA: It's time to close shop...
- 5,250,958 hits
Tag Archives: MCA
… Being the President of the MCA is, at best, a dubious honour. … Is an old “warrior”, Chua Soi Lek, returning to helm the anaemic MCA, to give it “political Viagra”? Dec 21, 2013 Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak … Continue reading
… 11 March 2019 .. Malaysia Chronicle @MsiaChronicle KA SIONG’S ‘DISSOLVE BN’ FIASCO SENDS ALREADY-AS-GOOD-AS-DEAD MCA PLUNGING DEEPER INTO THE AFTER-WORLD: REGRET IS TOO LATE – REMOVING KA SIONG THE ONLY OPTION, IF MCA IS TO SURVIVE AFTER VOTING IN ITS … Continue reading
And now everyone, including Past Presidents, can have a go at The MCA: Is the 7-11 party about to close shop?
… In the 14th general elections, MCA was reduced to a single parliamentary seat: Ayer Hitam held by deputy president Datuk Seri Wee Ka Siong. In the 13th general elections, MCA won 1 parliamentary seats and retained 11 state seats … Continue reading
GE 14: DAP’s Liew Chin Tong failed to wrest the Ayer Hitam Parliamentary seat from Wee Ka Siong, MCA deputy president…
… Lim Kit Siang: If we can win Ayer Hitam, we can win Johor and federal… Well, PH failed to win Ayer Hitm but still won Johor. … 12 June 2018 .. Malay Mail @malaymail DAP’s Liew files election petition over … Continue reading
… 10 May 2018 .. Zain Shamil @zainshamil97 17h17 hours ago [LIVE UPDATE] The situation at Ayer Hitam as of 9.15pm. BN – Wee Ka Siong – 5,463 PH – Liew Chin Tong – 5,025 PAS – Mardi Marwan – 1,172 … Continue reading
… No hopers. #AllTalkFewWinners … min·ion ˈminyən/ noun noun: minion; plural noun: minions a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one. synonyms: underling, henchman, flunky, lackey, hanger-on, follower, servant, hireling, vassal, stooge, toady, sycophant; … Continue reading
… 28 November 2017 .. MCA is said to have some 1.09 million members and is the second largest component party in BN. However, only 661,469 Chinese voters (18.4%) voted for BN in 2013, while 2.92 million (81.5%) voted for … Continue reading
… The MCA #NowhereToStand: From 7-11 to 1+3D DaMaCai party http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/311066 … 10 Jan 2017 .. FMT News @fmtoday 17m17 minutes ago Adoi, that’s hitting below the belt, Ti tells Nazri PETALING JAYA: Ti Lian Ker says Nazri Abdul Aziz should … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
— 7 June 2016 Criticized for wanting to be Malay, Ridhuan Tee insists that he will remain Chinese. As if he had a choice. FMT News @fmtoday Tee says Allah made him a Chinese so he’ll remain one FMT Reporters … Continue reading