- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- Threatened with detention, former ABC bureau chief fled China...
- Dark clouds gather: As U.S. sanctions take effect, Huawei does not have plan B; and a scam unfolds...
- Can Pandikar, ex Speaker of Parliament, win in Pintasan?
- China's official mouthpiece, Global Times, issues death threat to the President of Taiwan!
- Discretion of Hull, where those of the oldest profession ply their trade, in the Covid-19 pandemic: Face masks, disinfectant and limited clients...
- 6,002,612 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
_________________________________________________________________ For earlier posts, go to THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL, IPOH 1 —– THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL is 15km from the City Center. Travellers catching express buses have to go to Amanjaya to embark or disembark. .. https://foursquare.com/v/terminal-amanjaya-ipoh/50651e5ae4b03c23163421cf .. … 16 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ MISS WORLD: INTRODUCING MISS MALAYSIA Melinder Kaul Bhullar will represent Malaysia at Miss World 2013! http://www.missworld.com/News/2013-08-05/Introducing-Malaysia — Video: Miss World Malaysia 2013 – Melinder Bhullar a short interview — Video: Miss World 2013 – Profile Video – Malaysia — … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ MUMBAI Mumbai, a cosmopolitan metropolis, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in India and the capital of Maharashtra. … The Gateway of India is the most recognizable symbol of the city. It was built to commemorate the … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Liew Chin Tong, MP for Kluang — Star 30 Sep 2013 The Star Malaysia Liew rocks Lim dynasty Kit Siang drops to second spot and Guan Eng goes fifth in CEC polls DAP strategist Liew Chin Tong is top … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ IN VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014, A BLACK EYE FOR TOURISM! Star Saturday March 1, 2014 MYT 7:17:15 AM French tourist claims teen molested her at Monkey Beach by tan sin chow BALIK PULAU: A trip to the Penang National … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Miss World Malaysia 2013 at Bali — FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK ON Miss World 2013 is Miss Philippines!! — Miss World 2013 Q – A – Megan Young Miss Philippines … arvin aditya @adith_arvin 17s cakepan janda dket rmah drpd dy … Continue reading
________________________________________________________ — In China 2 —– JUST BEING CHEEKY? But isn’t he too old to be cheeky? Wait for the video to come on. Brainless Driver‘s video. 00:33 Brainless Driver —– Not Touch My Vife! Big Guy Fight in Store … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ BLACK 505 RALLY: 33 charged for illegal assembly, rioting… All the #Blackout505 Rallies, and Others… —– THE FIRST CONVICTION UNDER THE PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY ACT 2012 R Yuneswaran was charged with failing to notify the Johor Bahru Selatan OCPD 10 days prior … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Principal who told students, “Balik India dan Cina!” apologizes.. —– IT LOOKS LIKE ‘KETUANAN MELAYU’ IS VERY MUCH ALIVE IN SOME OF OUR SCHOOLS! Some teachers seem to believe that Indian and Chinese students are pendatang! Principal who told students, … Continue reading