- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
_________________________________________________________________ For earlier posts, go to THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL, IPOH 1 —– THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL is 15km from the City Center. Travellers catching express buses have to go to Amanjaya to embark or disembark. .. https://foursquare.com/v/terminal-amanjaya-ipoh/50651e5ae4b03c23163421cf .. … Thursday, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ MISS WORLD: INTRODUCING MISS MALAYSIA Melinder Kaul Bhullar will represent Malaysia at Miss World 2013! http://www.missworld.com/News/2013-08-05/Introducing-Malaysia — Video: Miss World Malaysia 2013 – Melinder Bhullar a short interview — Video: Miss World 2013 – Profile Video – Malaysia — … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ MUMBAI Mumbai, a cosmopolitan metropolis, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in India and the capital of Maharashtra. … The Gateway of India is the most recognizable symbol of the city. It was built to commemorate the … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Liew Chin Tong, MP for Kluang — Star 30 Sep 2013 The Star Malaysia Liew rocks Lim dynasty Kit Siang drops to second spot and Guan Eng goes fifth in CEC polls DAP strategist Liew Chin Tong is top … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ IN VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014, A BLACK EYE FOR TOURISM! Star Saturday March 1, 2014 MYT 7:17:15 AM French tourist claims teen molested her at Monkey Beach by tan sin chow BALIK PULAU: A trip to the Penang National … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Miss World Malaysia 2013 at Bali — FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK ON Miss World 2013 is Miss Philippines!! — Miss World 2013 Q – A – Megan Young Miss Philippines … arvin aditya @adith_arvin 17s cakepan janda dket rmah drpd dy … Continue reading
________________________________________________________ — In China 2 —– JUST BEING CHEEKY? But isn’t he too old to be cheeky? Wait for the video to come on. Brainless Driver‘s video. 00:33 Brainless Driver —– Not Touch My Vife! Big Guy Fight in Store … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ BLACK 505 RALLY: 33 charged for illegal assembly, rioting… All the #Blackout505 Rallies, and Others… —– THE FIRST CONVICTION UNDER THE PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY ACT 2012 R Yuneswaran was charged with failing to notify the Johor Bahru Selatan OCPD 10 days prior … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Principal who told students, “Balik India dan Cina!” apologizes.. —– IT LOOKS LIKE ‘KETUANAN MELAYU’ IS VERY MUCH ALIVE IN SOME OF OUR SCHOOLS! Some teachers seem to believe that Indian and Chinese students are pendatang! Principal who told students, … Continue reading