- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,526 hits
Tag Archives: karpal singh
… 3 June 2017 .. SuaraTV @MySuaraTV 4h4 hours ago New post: Karpal Singh Kini Jadi ‘Dewa’ Yang Disembah https://goo.gl/8Gv3Mn . .. Buntong_Man @buntongite 10h10 hours ago Kegilaan melampau!! Patung Mendiang Karpal Singh dijadikan dewa untuk sembahyang ka? @ramkarpal @limkitsiang pic.twitter.com/uh20FgwTYI .. … Continue reading
— Bung Mokhtar is the man whom Karpal Singh called Big Foot. — Bung Mokhtar BUNG-LES with #EARTHQUACK. Bungquack? Bungling Bung Mokhtar … 28 November 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Bung Moktar: Emulate Philippines, shoot drug traffickers Published: Today 4:00 pm … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ *Ramkarpal Singh, Tiger of Jelutong II —– Ramkarpal to live by dad’s ‘if you do right, you can’t go wrong’ philosophy KUALA LUMPUR: It was late Wednesday night on April 16 and Ramkarpal Singh… theantdaily.com|By Sonia Ramachandran — AMAZING … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ KARPAL SINGH — THE PAINTING WAS NOT STOLEN BUT REMOVED BY THE JOHOR BARU CITY COUNCIL! Malaysiakini 2:21PM Jun 19, 2014 MBJB removes Karpal’s portrait, cites ‘sensitivity’ What was thought to have been a case of a stolen portrait … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ SO FAR, SO BAD… *ANWAR IBRAHIM WILL GO TO JAIL, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. For 5 long years… *Karpal Singh? He would have been given a custodial except for his physical condition. Nevertheless, his sentence will disqualify him from … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Liew Chin Tong, MP for Kluang — Star 30 Sep 2013 The Star Malaysia Liew rocks Lim dynasty Kit Siang drops to second spot and Guan Eng goes fifth in CEC polls DAP strategist Liew Chin Tong is top … Continue reading
___________________________________________________ KARPAL SINGH The Tiger of Jelutong is a nickname the veteran politician gained during his years as a vociferous Member of Parliament (MP) for Jelutong, a Penang seat he held on for two decades. Interestingly, the intimidating moniker stuck … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ WHATEVER YOU MAY THINK OF HIM, YOU CAN’T DENY THE FACT THAT HE HAS HIS DIGNITY AND SELF-RESPECT BACK! … Video: [Exclusive] Waytha speaks on the failed 16 meetings — Ex-slave tells slaves to break out into freedom! Free … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ For the background, click on The DAP should fear the Registrar of Societies! —– Free Malaysia Today ‘DAP fresh CEC polls likely in November’ Athi Shankar | August 17, 2013 DAP chairman Karpal Singh said the party decided to hold re-election … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ “It is clear that Abdul Rahman is very antagonistic towards DAP and his antagonism shows through in the false accusation that DAP members want to form a new party,” Selena Tay, FMT columnist and DAP member (DAP facing de-registration?) … Continue reading