- Altantuya and DSP Musa Safri, former aide de camp of then prime minister Najib Razak...
- Najib, "I have not yet been charged with a sodomy case." He should be patient. He may get his wish.
- Azilah Hadri, one of the 2 convicted killers of Altantuya: Najib ordered me to kill Altantuya...
- Was it an RTD officer who fled after allegedly robbing an OKU?
- Samy Velu, Vell Paari and E Meeriam Rosaline, Sami Velu's former mistress...
- Azmin Ali names the "leader of a political party" behind YHA Travel & Tour that sued him...
- Turkey has a soup fountain for students and the poor...
- Nooryana Najwa Najib: My father is not a murderer; Najib: It's a complete fabrication.
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 5,577,002 hits
Tag Archives: —-
… Excerpts from: A grim story of betrayal.https://t.co/ZhzYtaN2NY — The Star (@staronline) November 29, 2019 One in 10 Malaysian children are sexually abused, usually by those they trust CHILDREN Friday, 29 Nov 2019 By S. INDRAMALAR One in 10 children in … Continue reading
— Bung Mokhtar is the man whom Karpal Singh called Big Foot. — Bung Mokhtar BUNG-LES with #EARTHQUACK. Bungquack? Bungling Bung Mokhtar … 28 November 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Bung Moktar: Emulate Philippines, shoot drug traffickers Published: Today 4:00 pm … Continue reading
Rape and other sexual offences in Malaysia — 21 April 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 14h14 hours ago Father chops off alleged rapist’s hands http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/140440/father-chops-alleged-rapists-hands … NEW DELHI: A father chopped off the hands of a teenager who allegedly raped his … Continue reading
— Malaysia: Foreigners and crime — THEY HAD ARRESTED THE MAN ON SUSPICION OF RAPE BUT LET HIM GO… — 19 April 2016 Malay Mail Online Cambodian suspect in toddler rape re-arrested KAJANG, April 18 — The police have re-arrested a … Continue reading
— Madrasa (Arabic: مدرسة, madrasah, pl. مدارس, madāris, Turkish: Medrese) is the Arabic word for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious (of any religion). The word is variously transliterated madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, medrese, etc. Madrasa … Continue reading
— 18 March 2016 … New York Times World Verified account @nytimesworld Mark Zuckerberg’s jog in smoggy Beijing drew both mocking and concerned comments by locals. http://nyti.ms/258L6Jm … On Facebook, responses to Mr. Zuckerberg’s run ran the gamut from mocking … Continue reading