- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,824 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2015
— Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! Passports: Immigration Dept revamps its system next year … 5 January 2019 Penalties of up to RM1,200 for lost passports https://t.co/lDdHTufWQs pic.twitter.com/bWJCy3I2yE — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 5, 2019 … Continue reading
… FACT Abdul Razak Baginda was charged with abetment for the murder of Altantuya though he was later acquitted. … Malaysian Chronicle video: The night Altantuya was murdered – Americk Sidhu … BACKGROUND The Scorpene case concerns Malaysia’s purchase of two … Continue reading
— THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED. They caught Golem the sun bear! — Golem the sun bear is dead. Of cancer. New Straits Times @NST_Online · 1h 1 hour ago Malnourished female sun bear died of cancer #nst170 http://www.nst.com.my/node/84846 By SOPHIA … Continue reading
— POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE THE CASE OF THE MIC VICE-PRESIDENT WITH THE EXPOSED GLOCK… (http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/MIC-with-Gun2.jpg) “On that day, my coat button gave way, exposing the gun. I think some parties only want publicity by uploading that photo,” said Saravanan, who … Continue reading
Singapore: Did the murderer send an email and write on Facebook before he killed his Malaysian wife?
— WHEN LOVE TURNED TO HATE…he killed his wife before using the knife on himself. WHAT HE WROTE IN HIS EMAIL BEFORE GOING OVER THE EDGE… STOMP @stompsingapore · 57s 58 seconds ago Yuan Ching Road deaths: Man sent email … Continue reading
— It’s almost the end of 3rd February but nothing untoward has happened to KLM staff in KL. However, back in Amsterdam, Netherlands, a KLM plane skidded off the runway! Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia · 2h 2 hours ago .@KLM plane … Continue reading
— 1. The Selangor mufti, Datuk Tamyes Abd Wahid, says YES! 2. Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO), “No. A man can’t do that. It is a crime to beat your wife, just read the Domestic Violence Act.” 3. Joint Action Group … Continue reading
— The Titanic Cup: The sinking of MH370 as HUMOUR! The Malaysian Airlines cardboard boat nose dives into the water at the Tata Beach Titanic Cup in Golden Bay … Some might call it bad taste, but the winner of … Continue reading
… July 2018 July 2018. Dato Sri Peter Ong Kean Swan in Yangon. Sure Win 4 U. https://t.co/tiOMo3KNEY pic.twitter.com/bGtPwlVQSR — simonthong (@simonwhthong) May 12, 2019 … 2015 .. ARE YOU AN INVESTOR IN ‘SURE WIN 4 U’? IT’S REPORTED TO … Continue reading
— THE LIZARD SQUAD: WE’RE COMING AFTER YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN… Malay Mail Online Stay tuned for more email leaks, hackers warn MAS Published: January 27, 2015 04:05 PM Screen capture showing the main page of MAS’ website which was … Continue reading