- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,928 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
_________________________________________________ [Namewee Tokok] 010 Calling Out to The Politicians 政要連線 26-03-2013 ———————————————————————–
_________________________________________________ YOU WON’T SEE THESE! Bahasa Isyarat 1 Malaysia (1Malaysia Sign Language) — — Wednesday, 10 April 12.10am hannahyeoh Hannah Yeoh 7 Apr These are the fake DAP & PAS banners put up all over DUN Subang Jaya, we removed … Continue reading
… 12 September 2016 Nurul Izzah @n_izzah 6h6 hours ago Nurul Izzah Retweeted Khairil Yusof We should all be doing it until changes take place Khairil Yusof @kaerumy Guess which MP actually had a go walking blindfolded to understand what … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Latest! Surendran shows video proof Zulkifli, PM & DPM lied to the Indians ——– https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=560873113933000&set=vb.100000309482183&type=2&theater … GE 13 P108 Shah Alam Khalid Samad (PR–PAS) 49,009 55.7% Zulkifli Noordin (BN–UMNO) 38,070 43.3% 10,939 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Malaysian_general_election,_2013_by_parliamentary_constituency#Selangor … ragedindian Zulkifli Noordin and BN … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE ‘LIVE’ TELECAST Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream —– CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE ‘LIVE’ COVERAGE OF THE STATE FUNERAL FOR KARPAL SINGH Ubah.TV on Livestream … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Another sex video, another attempt to smear Anwar Ibrahim NURUL IZZAH BINTI ANWAR: UNDER THREAT FROM A SEX VIDEO? “Gomo: Short for “Gomosexual. Means Guido Homo.. or the gay version of what the male cast of Jersey Shore is when the … Continue reading
________________________________________________ MALAYSIANS, ALMOST ALL CHINESE, ARE BACK FROM SINGAPORE TO VOTE! There are 400,000 Malaysians living in Singapore, mostly for work. They are mostly Chinese, and their political leaning is against Barisan Nasional. Why? Well, why not? What do they … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Celebrating International Women’s Day 2013: 1 Billion Rising Perak Women for Women Society: ‘Walk the Talk – Stop Violence Against Women’ in Ipoh, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 The Perak Women for Women Society ——– NST 10 April 2013| last updated at 09:07PM … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN MONEY TO REPAIR THE IMAGE OF THE POLICE. Malaysiakini Police to shore up cyber defence against ‘lies’ Bernama 7:30PM Mar 24, 2013 Citing growing threats from irresponsible elements, inspector-general of police Ismail Omar said … Continue reading