- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,055 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
_________________________________________________ [Namewee Tokok] 010 Calling Out to The Politicians 政要連線 26-03-2013 ———————————————————————–
_________________________________________________ YOU WON’T SEE THESE! Bahasa Isyarat 1 Malaysia (1Malaysia Sign Language) — — Wednesday, 10 April 12.10am hannahyeoh Hannah Yeoh 7 Apr These are the fake DAP & PAS banners put up all over DUN Subang Jaya, we removed … Continue reading
… 12 September 2016 Nurul Izzah @n_izzah 6h6 hours ago Nurul Izzah Retweeted Khairil Yusof We should all be doing it until changes take place Khairil Yusof @kaerumy Guess which MP actually had a go walking blindfolded to understand what … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Latest! Surendran shows video proof Zulkifli, PM & DPM lied to the Indians ——– https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=560873113933000&set=vb.100000309482183&type=2&theater … GE 13 P108 Shah Alam Khalid Samad (PR–PAS) 49,009 55.7% Zulkifli Noordin (BN–UMNO) 38,070 43.3% 10,939 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Malaysian_general_election,_2013_by_parliamentary_constituency#Selangor … ragedindian Zulkifli Noordin and BN … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE ‘LIVE’ TELECAST Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream Ubah.TV on Livestream —– CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE ‘LIVE’ COVERAGE OF THE STATE FUNERAL FOR KARPAL SINGH Ubah.TV on Livestream … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Another sex video, another attempt to smear Anwar Ibrahim NURUL IZZAH BINTI ANWAR: UNDER THREAT FROM A SEX VIDEO? “Gomo: Short for “Gomosexual. Means Guido Homo.. or the gay version of what the male cast of Jersey Shore is when the … Continue reading
________________________________________________ MALAYSIANS, ALMOST ALL CHINESE, ARE BACK FROM SINGAPORE TO VOTE! There are 400,000 Malaysians living in Singapore, mostly for work. They are mostly Chinese, and their political leaning is against Barisan Nasional. Why? Well, why not? What do they … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Celebrating International Women’s Day 2013: 1 Billion Rising Perak Women for Women Society: ‘Walk the Talk – Stop Violence Against Women’ in Ipoh, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 The Perak Women for Women Society ——– NST 10 April 2013| last updated at 09:07PM … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN MONEY TO REPAIR THE IMAGE OF THE POLICE. Malaysiakini Police to shore up cyber defence against ‘lies’ Bernama 7:30PM Mar 24, 2013 Citing growing threats from irresponsible elements, inspector-general of police Ismail Omar said … Continue reading