- KLSE-listed WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd director, Datin Too Sooi Keng, and her ex CEO husband, Datuk Lee Son Hong, were charged with CBT and making false claims over a RM131.85 million case...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- At Parliament: Gobind Singh Deo versus Wee Kah Seong...
- Michelle Yeoh is in BBC 100 Women...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- Excerpts from: Malaysiakini - Your guide to Malaysia’s bets in the Covid-19 vaccine race...
- Did they find any pork at the Subang Jaya Old Town White Coffee Restaurant after the allegation that it was served in the curry noodle? No!
- EVENING 5: Top Glove confirms factory shutdowns...
- 6,111,836 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2012
___________________________________________________________ Janji Demokrasi: Who will the Police charge for defying them? ___________________________________________________________ Information, Communications and Culture Ministry Secretary-general Kamaruddin Siaraf says, “The different logos are only for promotional purposes. However, the phrase ‘Merdeka 55 Tahun Janji Ditepati’ (Merdeka 55 Years Promises … Continue reading
… 5 March 2019 AsiaOne @asiaonecom Man used drugs, acted ‘possessed’ to obtain oral sex from daughter’s teenage friends Selina Lum The Straits Times Mar 05, 2019 SINGAPORE – A 49-year-old technician, who used various means to force three of his … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Info ministry to publish ‘Janji Ditepati’ booklets Bernama 11:22PM Oct 11, 2012 The Information, Communications and Culture Ministry is to distribute two special booklets to the people – one to explain the government’s efforts to raise the people’s … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Pengerang: Nature’s Serenity THREATENED! — 15 April 2016 Oil & Gas Malaysia @OilGasMalaysia Oil majors to put off investment decisions in Pengerang till after 2019? in Oil & Companies News 15/04/2016 Oil majors are only expected to commit investments in … Continue reading
… Murid di SM Persendirian Chong Hwa telahpun terima tapak kompleks sukan semalam. pic.twitter.com/Cd6NCY46eC — DS Wan Junaidi TJ (@dswanjunaidi) April 18, 2018 … Indian tycoon donates RM500,000 to SM Chong Hwa Kuantan and Hua Zong building, charity deed transcending … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ A fat tax is a tax or surcharge that is placed upon fattening foods, beverages or individuals….. a fat tax aims to discourage unhealthy diets and offset the economic costs of obesity. _________________________________________________ A May British Medical Journal study … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Lynas fails to gag SMSL Teoh El Sen | July 26, 2012 The judge orders the rare earth miner to pay RM5,000 in costs KUALA LUMPUR: Australian rare earth miner Lynas has failed in its bid to … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Why are cars way cheaper in the US? Chris 5:56PM Aug 7, 2012 The recent car prices issue made me curious. Having been totally unaware of such huge discrepancies between Malaysian and world prices, I went on the … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Not just MARAH all the time Dave Avran | January 6, 2013 We wept together and ranted at the crimes we saw, and consoled the victims and their families as Malaysians, irrespective of our own race and … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Vishwaroopam _________________________________________________ IF YOU THINK THAT MIC IS GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME IN ITS HISTORY, YOU’RE ONLY PARTLY RIGHT. IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THINK. _________________________________________________ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) (Tamil: மலேசிய இந்திய … Continue reading