- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- 5,747,575 hits
Tag Archives: crime
… 25 March 2017 New Straits Times @NST_Online Sabah man stops car to check on people lying on road, is robbed BELURAN: A man who stopped his car to check on two men and a woman lying on the road ended … Continue reading
… .. 11 Feb 2017 theSun @theSundaily Three suspects in multiple robbery cases nabbed (Video) Posted on 10 February 2017 – 06:36pm Last updated on 10 February 2017 – 07:06pm Ashwin Kumar email@example.com . PETALING JAYA: Police have arrested three … Continue reading
… 8 Nov 2016 … Magistrate Fadzilatul Isma Ahmad Refngah ordered the complainants not to publish any material relating to the case on the Internet. … … Star 8 November 2016 | MYT 1:35 PM Lawyer pleads not guilty to … Continue reading
… Published 13 Oct 2016, 9:56 am malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Ex-IGP says he was offered RM2m a month to ignore crimes Former inspector-general of police Musa Hassan has claimed that he was offered RM2 million a month to ignore the activities … Continue reading
— 21 June 2016 … Harian Metro Retweeted HM (Timur) @hmtimur 17h17 hours ago #kotabharu “Dia sempat minta maaf dengan nenek,” Mek Som. http://bit.ly/28InmEB … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline Drug addict severs granny’s ankle in robbery By Praven Suppayah … … Continue reading
— “And what have you got in the boot of your car?” “Not much. Just RM2.4million in cash.” Cash bagged: The 48,000 pieces of RM50 notes seized by border security officers at a roadblock along Ulu Pauh-Padang Besar road from … Continue reading
— Tengku Adnan, “Let mat rempit race on K.L. streets!” Mat rempit crash at the Kesas Highway, Tuesday 22 September 2015 Death of Insp Margaret Tagum Goen: Was it a Mat Rempit gang revenge killing? Malaysia has MAT REMPIT and SUPERBIKERS! — http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/05/07/mat-rempit-rams-cop-on-bike-patrol/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter — … Continue reading
— Of Khalwat, Noor Farida of G25, Sharul Nizam Ab Rahim and the mainstream media: Was there a rape threat? Noor Farida of G25 stirs up a storm… — 6 May 2015 FMT News @fmtoday Businessman sued by G25’s Noor Farida for … Continue reading
— Never bring a parang to a gunfight! — Harian Metro Retweeted Harian Metro(Tengah) @hmtengah 11h11 hours ago #huluselangor 29 lelaki berusia 24 hingga 33 tahun ditahan untuk membantu siasatan. http://hmtro.com/1RzDFVF Hulu Selangor: Lelaki bersenjatakan parang dipercayai ahli kongsi gelap … Continue reading
… THE AUTHORITIES KEEP TELLING US THAT CRIME STATISTICS ARE FALLING. Lies, damned lies, and statistics is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. Wikipedia. — Crime in Malaysia: Lies, … Continue reading