- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,241 hits
Tag Archives: Geylang
— GEYLANG, RED-LIGHT DISTRICT IN SQUEAKY CLEAN SINGAPORE — Woodlands, is a suburban town in the northernmost part of Singapore, part of the North West Community Development Council district. It connects Singapore with Malaysia’s southernmost city, Johor Bahru, via the Johor-Singapore … Continue reading
—– Little India may not have the seedy reputation of Geylang but it was the scene of a terrifying riot among migrant workers. That riot apart, Little India does have a reputation of sorts. Illegal gambling, drunkenness, foreign women working … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ — GEYLANG http://www.smh.com.au http://www.flickr.com – … Excerpts from: What it’s like to live in Geylang’s red light district for a year? https://t.co/aZjZpwJjR9 pic.twitter.com/re3i8TlERy — CNA (@ChannelNewsAsia) August 31, 2019 While “family-friendly” isn’t something you’d normally use to describe Geylang, it’s … Continue reading