- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Masjid India: The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats are placed under enhanced MCO...
- 5,747,738 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2018
… 4 February 2019 .. Malaysia Chronicle @MsiaChronicle YOU HAVE INSULTED MAHATHIR & HIS PARENTS – KEDAH PAKATAN LODGES POLICE REPORT AGAINST UMNO’S LOKMAN ADAM . LANGKAWI: Kedah Pakatan Harapan (PH) Youth chief Asmirul Anuar Aris lodged a police report against … Continue reading
… 13 October 2018 .. Anwar wins in Port Dickson, Saiful biggest loserhttps://t.co/FQNgkyEUM0@aidamohdhanif @kuabt @lowelsielow54 @malaysianalways @mary_soh @meowphone @mikichoo @nonvitaltooth @perlisakan @pravinjasmaju @raajkanthan @rtked @simonwhthong @yvonneapy @zulnine09 — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) October 13, 2018 PORT DICKSON: The Election Commission … Continue reading
… 2 October 2018 .. cakap cakap…what I want. https://t.co/fAdIpJuJwp #steadyaku47 #husseinabdulhamid #blog pic.twitter.com/dNcCOpSpef — STEADYAKU47 (@steadyaku47) October 1, 2018 .. https://blog.steadyaku47.com/home/2018/10/02/rpk-ho-ho-ho-wet-his-pants-ma/ .. RPK apologises to Sikh community, Amar Singh over turban remark https://t.co/W89nhvVAGU pic.twitter.com/iRTBUPRJtu — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) October 1, … Continue reading
… The investor, 50, claimed that when he returned from Jakarta to his condominium unit, he found RM7.9 million of his money as well as his car keys missing. RM2 million cash was kept in his BMW car, RM3.9 million … Continue reading
… 27 September 2018 Bukan main galak macai BN @RameshRaoAKS dan @tunfaisaI dok sebar gambar ni dlm TL orang ….rupanya FITNAH. NI KE KERJA KORANG??? BABI pic.twitter.com/DcfBHkGsHg — Malaysia Online (@M2dayOnline) September 26, 2018 … 26 September 2018 .. BULETIN … Continue reading
The Federal Court: The Govt can sue for defamation but strikes out suit against Kuching MP Chong Chieng Jen…
… 27 September 2018 .. “People will be too scared to comment because of the multi-million ringgit suit that will slapped on them,” https://t.co/yy5veNpknw — FMT News (@fmtoday) September 27, 2018 PETALING JAYA: Former law minister Zaid Ibrahim said he … Continue reading
… 26 September 2018 .. theSun @theSundaily 14h14 hours ago Cops hold roadbully after viral video outrages netizen GEORGE TOWN: A road bully was detained after a video clip of him allegedly harassing a motorist and his family at Bayan Indah … Continue reading
… 26 September 2018 .. There was a Malay version of the letter. Must be a misunderstanding. Don't make a mountain out of the molehill. pic.twitter.com/oH8kSLmJWO — Yvonne 284Hdbgs (@yvonneAPY) September 26, 2018 The politicians lack of wisdom! Should minimise … Continue reading
Corruption trial of Baling MP Azeez and his brother, Abdul Larif Abdul Rahim starts on 16 March 2020…
… Corruption trial of Baling MP, brother to start next Marchhttps://t.co/2ZKT30rGot https://t.co/2ZKT30rGot — The Star (@staronline) December 12, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The corruption trial of Baling MP Datuk Seri Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim and his brother Datuk Abdul Latif … Continue reading