- Lim Kit Siang, MP SPEAKS (Malaysiakini): Muhyiddin knows his days as PM may be numbered...
- Selangor young ADUNs sing "Happy Malaysia Day"...
- Who is Parpukari, said in court by Rizal Mansor to be a Rosmah-paid blogger?
- Mariam Mokhtar, Three things that anger the people of Sabah: The MA63 agreement, the oil concession and the Ketuanan Melayu and Islamisation agenda...
- Letter to Warisan's President, Mr Shafie: Author unknown (received via WhatsApp)...
- Cancelling Beethoven? That's the height of foolishness...
- Zairil Khir Johari to Tengku Razaleigh: Duped by DAP? You advised me to join a decade ago!
- China publishes a white paper on Xinjiang...
- Lim Kit Siang: The PM should explain how the PN govt is to be trusted when the police cannot take action against a minister for violating the Covid-19 quarantine...
- World's biggest dam: China's engineering masterpiece or environment disaster? | 60 Minutes Australia
- 5,999,840 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
— Video: Monkey see, monkey attack! — I wish they had kept the original french fries…. — … Published on Apr 28, 2015 A female KFC (Taman Putra ) employee can be seen showing the middle finger towards its customers, reported … Continue reading
— That will teach him not to be rude or crude or vulgar! … Rude man gets what he deserves after flashing middle finger at monkey in India … STOMP @stompsingapore · 13h 13 hours ago Rude man gets what … Continue reading
— New tinting rules: Effective 1 May 2015. Enforced from Saturday 6 February 2016. PERMITTED visible light transmission (VLT) 1. Back windscreen: 30% (down from 50%): darker tint. 2. Back passenger windows: 30% (down from 50%): darker tint. 3. Front … Continue reading
— Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak appoints a new Top Dog and tells him to ‘take charge’. It’s Communication and Multimedia Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Shabery Cheek. — It’s a WIN (the Government) WIN (telcos) LOSE (we, the users) … Continue reading
— 20 January 2016 .. AsiaOne Verified account @sphasiaone 20 Jan 2016 Petaling Street stripper freed on good behaviour bond http://ebx.sh/1Syg3lq … Star 20 January 2016 | MYT 2:13 PM Ex-model in stripping case out on good behaviour bond KUALA … Continue reading
Two videos of unruly Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel have emerged. Will there be a 3rd one?
— The real #Nothing2Hide 28 SCDF officers, NSFs face disciplinary action for clip showing wrecked dorm TODAY @TODAYonline 1h1 hour ago 28 SCDF officers, NSFs face disciplinary action for clip showing wrecked dorm. Full story: http://tdy.sg/1FEIthY … June 26, 2015 … Continue reading
— 1. She found out that 5 lorries belonging to her uncle’s company were registered in the name of her company. 2. RTD was informed and the lorries were re-registered with her uncle. 3. However, the five lorries she actually … Continue reading
— Wisma Putra: Call 03-8887 4570/ 8000 8000 for the latest on Malaysians in Nepal — MiLo SuaM retweeted faizal @f4izalhassan Apr 26 Fellow Malaysians, #Nepal needs us. Should you wish to donate, please contact @MERCYMalaysia. #NepalEarthquake — The Straits … Continue reading
— STOMP @stompsingapore · 3h 3 hours ago Mysterious alien-like creature filmed chewing its way through a steel cage http://bit.ly/1Gp5dsB 水馬騮 水鬼 — The person who uploaded the video named Raymond Yeung, claims that he took the footage in the … Continue reading
… All in the First Family: Najib, FLOM and Offspring Is Zhang Jian now Artie (Arthit Pankaew) of the UFun Group? … 4 October 2018 The Coverage Interestingly, Nazifuddin, second son of ex-premier Najib Razak, was allegedly involved in UFUN Ponzi Scheme. … Continue reading