- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,220 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2017
… http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2015/10/03/liong-sik-agrees-najib-must-go/ … 30 June 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Ling: MCA did not receive any money from Dr M during my time Kow Gah Chie Former MCA president Dr Ling Liong Sik said his party did not receive any political funding … Continue reading
… 20 June 2017 https://www.nst.com.my/world/2017/06/253144/chinese-road-rage-woman-climbs-through-bus-window-beats-driver-video-goes-viral Published on Jun 29, 2017 Angry Chinese woman driver climbs on car and through bus window for a brawl Like, Comment & Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagE… Click the “SHARE” button to share with your friends! Row erupted … Continue reading
The Politeknik Seberang Perai canteen operator’s tale: More to it than we think? Race, religion and what else?
… 30 June 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Polytechnic clarifies issue over food stall contract Bernama . The Seberang Perai Polytechnic (PSP) clarified today that it did not terminate the contract of food stall operator G Gopi Krishnan because he was a … Continue reading
#Blunder by Nanyang Technological University (NTU): Blames staff for “English only” food sign policy…
… A notice received by stall operators at North Spine Food Court – one of 12 at the university – told them to do this before renewing their contracts in August. http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ntu-president-apologises-for-confusion-and-lack-of-clarity-on-food-sign-language-policy … 28 June 2017 .. The Straits TimesVerified … Continue reading
Miranda Kerr, Australian supermodel, hands over Jho Low’s gift of jewellery worth US$8.1 million (RM35 million) to the DOJ…
… Malaysian billionaire Jho Low dated supermodel Miranda Kerr for about a year in 2014. According to Page Six, it was during that time that Low gifted Kerr a $1.29 million 11.72 carat heart-shaped diamond that was engraved with her … Continue reading
AirAsia X flight D7 237 landed safely but detractors attack Tony Fernandes and AirAsia because of the pilot’s telling the passengers “to pray”…
… 29 June 2017 FMT News @fmtoday Praying part of airlines’ emergency SOP, say aviation experts Bernama June 28, 2017 Usually, those who question the necessity for prayers are people with no religion, says former RMAF investigating officer. . KUALA LUMPUR: … Continue reading
Sarawak Report’s ‘Crowd Justice Fund’ is a success! Raja Petra Kamaruddin calls for donations to fund Abdul Hadi’s legal action against Sarawak Report.
… Sarawak Report managed to collect RM160,000 in 3 days. PAS wants to raise RM200,000 but doesn’t say how much it has collected yet. … 26 June 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 3 PAS seeks contributions to cover legal battle against SR … Continue reading
… 27 June 2017 All Singapore Stuff @allsgstuff 5m5 minutes ago S’porean Indian uncle speaks in fluent hokkien, defend Sungei Road market vendor’s right to do simple businesses. … Channel NewsAsiaVerified account @ChannelNewsAsia 14 Feb 2017 03:00PM Last day of … Continue reading
… Low Taek Jho, often called Jho Low, is a Malaysian financier and the beneficiary of numerous discretionary trust assets said by the US Government to originate from corrupt payments out of the Malaysian 1MDB fund. Wikipedia Born: November … Continue reading
They got RM10,000,000 for GE 13! No wonder MIC man, S Vell Paari, son of Samy Vellu said: Nothing wrong with MIC receiving funds from PM Najib. “All component parties receive money from BN, that is politics.”
… 30 June 2018 .. Hey, I see a RM10,000,000 figure for the Malaysian Indian Congress! It’s the last line. .. PENGHASUT RAKYAT @PutraREFORMASI 30s30 seconds ago Kalau yg dpt RM 500,000 pun kena beku..apatahlagi lagi yg berjuta juta Depa malu … Continue reading