- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,913 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2015
— Jihadi John is Muhammed Emwazi. His victims include the US journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, British aid workers Alan Henning and David Haines, US aid worker Peter Kassig and Japanese journalist Kenji Goto. Jihad John aka Mohammed Emwazi … Continue reading
— Chingay Parade 2014 Singapore — The Chingay SG50 Night Fiesta CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVESTREAMING: https://chingay.org.sg/chingay2015/live-stream-countdown https://chingay.org.sg — Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia · 1h 1 hour ago Ahead of the show tonight – here’s a peek at the #Chingay Parade from … Continue reading
— The #SchoolWithNoWall is SK Penimbawan in Tuaran, Sabah — New Straits Times @NST_Online · 58m 58 minutes ago School with no walls in Tuaran waiting funds for reconstruction: Sabah education director http://www.nst.com.my/node/74492 KOTA KINABALU: SK Penimbawan, the primary school … Continue reading
— Malaysia’s richest men 2015: And then there were 12 billionaires… … 29 July 2017 Excerpts from: CEO Series Meet 9 Of The Richest Women In Malaysia As Of 2017 Ellia Pikri 2017-07-26 12:25:49 . Following the publication of the … Continue reading
— Kidnap scams Nigerian Love Scams. In Malaysia. Don’t be a victim! Of the ‘Macau Scam’, there is no end… … AVOIDING BEING SCAMMED: THIS IS VERY GOOD ADVICE FROM THE SINGAPORE POLICE Police reminded the public to be wary when they … Continue reading
— Star Saturday February 28, 2015 MYT 6:52:56 PM Cops form special unit to investigate death threat against IGP by syed azhar KOTA BARU: Police have formed a special unit to investigate the death threat made by a group against … Continue reading
— New Straits Times @NST_Online · 6h 6 hours ago Fire started from cigarette butt in the toilet on a #langkawiferry , 400 passengers safe http://www.nst.com.my/node/73627 LANGKAWI: Over 400 passengers in a Langkawi ferry had a scare when plumes of … Continue reading
— In a recently released video that showed the killing of 21 Christians in Libya, all but one of them Egyptian, the Islamic State issued an ominous warning: “Today we are south of Rome,” one masked militant said. “We will conquer … Continue reading
— It’s just a spring roll, you may think but some people are DEAD serious about its origins. Malaysians and Indonesians still quarrel over the origins of traditional food and items like the song Rasa Sayang, batik, wayang kulit, the … Continue reading