- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Wilfred Chan: The WHO ignores Taiwan. The world pays the price.
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- MALAYSIAN GANGS 1
- Another conspiracy theory. CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s “Fake Coronavirus Cover-up” – 包含中文字符版本 | The UFO Spotlight On…
- 5,739,573 hits
Daily Archives: February 3, 2015
— http://www.thegatewaypundit.com — The Washington Post reported that Hayat Boumeddiene, France’s most-wanted woman in connection with the Charlie Hebdo attack, had visited mosques in Malaysia. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/wife-of-paris-attacker-now-frances-most-wanted-woman/2015/02/02/b03c6950-a7da-11e4-a162-121d06ca77f1_story.html French newspapers had reported that they had visited Malaysia but the IGP had categorically … Continue reading