- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- 'Jackie Chan curse' strikes Evergrande | Taiwan News 2021-09-27 13:24:00
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- 6,923,068 hits
Daily Archives: February 17, 2015
— Nurul Izzar Anwar: Barisan Nasional (BN) once offered the deputy prime minister’s post to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim if he abandoned Pakatan Rakyat (PR) which had won 52% of the popular vote in 2013. He rejected it. — Rafizi … Continue reading
— WILL HE BE OUT OF PRISON AGAIN FOR ANOTHER DAY? 5 JUNE 2015? New Straits Times @NST_Online · 1h 1 hour ago Court fixed June 5 for decision on DS Anwar Ibrahim’s RM100 million defamation suit against DS Anifah … Continue reading