- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Malaysia's Richest...
- China will not let many of the 3 million Hong Kong citizens with British National (Overseas) status leave China!
- China hacks: Huawei, Nortel, Cisco, Apple, Google and India...
- Watch "What happened between India and China on 15th June 2020 is out now" on YouTube (the Indian version)...
- Singaporeans, vote wisely! (A tale received via WhatsApp)...
- Watch "Namewee 黃明志 & Yua Mikami 三上悠亞【I Shot You 不小心】@亞洲通才 2020 Asian Polymath" on YouTube
- Datuk Seri: Did the family pay part of the S$50 million ransom, only to get him back dead?
- 5,901,397 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
________________________________________________________ IT IS OFTEN CALLOUSNESS THAT GIVES RISE TO PARKING IN LOTS MEANT FOR THE DISABLED. Being callous means showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others. At times, however, the guy is just STUPID, and there is … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ Natural Resources and Environment Minister Datuk Seri G. Palanivel (pic) said today 4,000 litres of used engine oil dumped in the drain and river were successfully removed by yesterday morning. — Malaysian Insider Workshop owner pleads innocence, sacks workers … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE HAPPINESS INDEX IS COMING! What? What is this all about? I don’t know but I’m waiting…with a huge dose of skepticism, may I add? — Malaysia Chronicle Friday, 18 October 2013 00:55 Malaysians are TERRIBLY UNHAPPY people, here … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The Tourism Minister was the man who shot first and asked questions later. Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz said he had withdrawn the endorsement given by the National Visual Art Gallery (BSVN) for the M50 Malaysia Day … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ THE DIMENSI 108: A ‘GET SMART’ PILL? IT’S CLASSIFIED AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT. It’s said to alter children’s behaviour to make them more obedient and hard-working as well as resistant to illnesses. — Is this letter of endorsement from … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ … 7 July 2017 .. DEPENDANTS WILL BE DEPORTED According to an Immigration Department advisory, only undocumented migrants who are already employed are eligible to apply for an E-card and they are not allowed to extend the facility to … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Governments usually seek for “basic subscriber information” such as name, length of service and IP address logs or “actual account content”. … Neighbouring Singapore had requested information on 117 Facebook users and received 70% of the information it requested. … Continue reading
________________________________________________ DON’T EVER FORGET THAT NAJIB MADE FAMOUS THE SAYING, “YOU HELP ME, I HELP YOU.” The Najib Principle: You help me, I help you! — To make the Mid-Autumn Festival (aka Mooncake festival) more joyous for you, NAJIB OFFERS YOU … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ RIDZUAN CONDO, BANDAR SUNWAY — Malaysiakini MCA wants an end to Ridzuan Condo war of words 12:31PM Aug 31, 2013 Politicians should stop attacking one another over the Ridzuan Condominium issue and start working on a solution instead, … Continue reading