- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- 5,747,602 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
________________________________________________________ IT IS OFTEN CALLOUSNESS THAT GIVES RISE TO PARKING IN LOTS MEANT FOR THE DISABLED. Being callous means showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others. At times, however, the guy is just STUPID, and there is … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________________ Natural Resources and Environment Minister Datuk Seri G. Palanivel (pic) said today 4,000 litres of used engine oil dumped in the drain and river were successfully removed by yesterday morning. — Malaysian Insider Workshop owner pleads innocence, sacks workers … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE HAPPINESS INDEX IS COMING! What? What is this all about? I don’t know but I’m waiting…with a huge dose of skepticism, may I add? — Malaysia Chronicle Friday, 18 October 2013 00:55 Malaysians are TERRIBLY UNHAPPY people, here … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The Tourism Minister was the man who shot first and asked questions later. Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz said he had withdrawn the endorsement given by the National Visual Art Gallery (BSVN) for the M50 Malaysia Day … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ THE DIMENSI 108: A ‘GET SMART’ PILL? IT’S CLASSIFIED AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT. It’s said to alter children’s behaviour to make them more obedient and hard-working as well as resistant to illnesses. — Is this letter of endorsement from … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ … 7 July 2017 .. DEPENDANTS WILL BE DEPORTED According to an Immigration Department advisory, only undocumented migrants who are already employed are eligible to apply for an E-card and they are not allowed to extend the facility to … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Governments usually seek for “basic subscriber information” such as name, length of service and IP address logs or “actual account content”. … Neighbouring Singapore had requested information on 117 Facebook users and received 70% of the information it requested. … Continue reading
________________________________________________ DON’T EVER FORGET THAT NAJIB MADE FAMOUS THE SAYING, “YOU HELP ME, I HELP YOU.” The Najib Principle: You help me, I help you! — To make the Mid-Autumn Festival (aka Mooncake festival) more joyous for you, NAJIB OFFERS YOU … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ RIDZUAN CONDO, BANDAR SUNWAY — Malaysiakini MCA wants an end to Ridzuan Condo war of words 12:31PM Aug 31, 2013 Politicians should stop attacking one another over the Ridzuan Condominium issue and start working on a solution instead, … Continue reading