- Samy Velu, Vell Paari and E Meeriam Rosaline, Sami Velu's former mistress...
- Mission to White Island has begun: 16 dead so far...
- Wong Chen on Rafizi Ramli (received via WhatsApp)...
- Finally, a memorial service for Alex Chow Tsz Lok #HongKongProtester...
- Ismail Sabri tells the MCA what Nazri Aziz used to say: You win only in Malay majority seats. Time you ran in Chinese majority seats!
- Is Mohamed Haniff Khatri Abdulla, lawyer representing Yusoff Rawther, accuser of Anwar Ibrahim, Mahathir's 'hotshot' lawyer?
- Samy Velu's wife...
- Watch "Rosmah menyanyi untuk Najib - If tomorrow never comes" on YouTube
- Sodomy 3.0: Is there a plot against Anwar Ibrahim to prevent his becoming PM8?
- An indictment of the Hong Kong Police Force...
- 5,574,102 hits
Tag Archives: Indians
… Keling, sometimes kling, is not a neutral word. Speaker or listener, you can’t escape the derogatory nature of the word. “In the Chinese and Malay communities, keling is augmented into various words of their language to form new phrases … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ … 7 July 2017 .. DEPENDANTS WILL BE DEPORTED According to an Immigration Department advisory, only undocumented migrants who are already employed are eligible to apply for an E-card and they are not allowed to extend the facility to … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE INTERLOK AFFAIR “Interlok”, which is part of the Form Five Bahasa Malaysia syllabus in government schools, raised the ire of Indian and Chinese groups in 2011 for using the word “pariah” and for depicting Chinese characters as greedy, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Royal Commission of Inquiry on immigrants in Sabah … 28 August 2018 RT @mpoobalan: RT @fmtoday: Just because 3,853 cases of stateless Indians were recorded doesn’t mean that’s the final figure https://t.co/F0LYISYcZc — Charles Santiago (@mpklang) August 28, 2018 PETALING … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Last May, the government held a “Million Youths Rally 2012” in Putrajaya, an event which some alleged was the government’s attempt to try and rival the success of the Bersih 3.0 rally. The illusion of mass support by the … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Vishwaroopam _________________________________________________ IF YOU THINK THAT MIC IS GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME IN ITS HISTORY, YOU’RE ONLY PARTLY RIGHT. IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THINK. _________________________________________________ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) (Tamil: மலேசிய இந்திய … Continue reading
______________________________________________ Sundaily Malaysian horror films rise from the dead Posted on 21 March 2012 – 01:19pm Last updated on 21 March 2012 – 01:43pm KUALA LUMPUR (March 21, 2012): Haunted highways, an oil-smeared ghoul prowling villages for virgins, vampiress spirits … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Star Friday August 16, 2013 MYT 10:26:14 AM Scary movies lead to horrific values HORROR can turn people into heretics, Kosmo! reported. Selangor mufti Datuk Tamyes Abdul Wahid said horror films could lead to heretical practices even if the … Continue reading