- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- 'Jackie Chan curse' strikes Evergrande | Taiwan News 2021-09-27 13:24:00
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- 6,923,013 hits
Tag Archives: Indians
… Keling, sometimes kling, is not a neutral word. Speaker or listener, you can’t escape the derogatory nature of the word. “In the Chinese and Malay communities, keling is augmented into various words of their language to form new phrases … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ … 7 July 2017 .. DEPENDANTS WILL BE DEPORTED According to an Immigration Department advisory, only undocumented migrants who are already employed are eligible to apply for an E-card and they are not allowed to extend the facility to … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE INTERLOK AFFAIR “Interlok”, which is part of the Form Five Bahasa Malaysia syllabus in government schools, raised the ire of Indian and Chinese groups in 2011 for using the word “pariah” and for depicting Chinese characters as greedy, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Royal Commission of Inquiry on immigrants in Sabah … 28 August 2018 RT @mpoobalan: RT @fmtoday: Just because 3,853 cases of stateless Indians were recorded doesn’t mean that’s the final figure https://t.co/F0LYISYcZc — Charles Santiago (@mpklang) August 28, 2018 PETALING … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Last May, the government held a “Million Youths Rally 2012” in Putrajaya, an event which some alleged was the government’s attempt to try and rival the success of the Bersih 3.0 rally. The illusion of mass support by the … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Vishwaroopam _________________________________________________ IF YOU THINK THAT MIC IS GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME IN ITS HISTORY, YOU’RE ONLY PARTLY RIGHT. IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THINK. _________________________________________________ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) (Tamil: மலேசிய இந்திய … Continue reading
______________________________________________ Sundaily Malaysian horror films rise from the dead Posted on 21 March 2012 – 01:19pm Last updated on 21 March 2012 – 01:43pm KUALA LUMPUR (March 21, 2012): Haunted highways, an oil-smeared ghoul prowling villages for virgins, vampiress spirits … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Star Friday August 16, 2013 MYT 10:26:14 AM Scary movies lead to horrific values HORROR can turn people into heretics, Kosmo! reported. Selangor mufti Datuk Tamyes Abdul Wahid said horror films could lead to heretical practices even if the … Continue reading