- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,481 hits
Tag Archives: Dr M
________________________________________________ Clive Magazine Like This Page · June 4 Well, well, look who we have here. Papa Don’t Preach Posted 5 June 2013 at 05:29PM by Rathika. Interview + Text Rathika Sheila + Ben Liew Images Choen Lee @ … Continue reading
________________________________________________ “Let’s do away with Anwar,” said Mahathir, and the New Straits Times replied, “Yes, Sir!” They failed, didn’t they? — Malaysiakini A cautionary tale from ex-NST boss Terence Netto 10:06AM Jul 10, 2013 COMMENT Former New Straits Times group … Continue reading
___ It must be admitted that she is like her father in a very important way: she is independent-minded and determined. In this sense, it is like father like daughter. — 19 June 2016 Marina Mahathir @netraKL 2m2 minutes ago … Continue reading
______________________________________________________ Non VIPs and how the Press hounds them! — When you’re a Minister, you’re a TARGET… Star Thursday March 19, 2015 MYT 6:37:10 PM Hisham explains RM330,000 cash purchase for new car by david tan, winnie yeoh, oh chin eng, … Continue reading
______________________________________________ Sundaily Malaysian horror films rise from the dead Posted on 21 March 2012 – 01:19pm Last updated on 21 March 2012 – 01:43pm KUALA LUMPUR (March 21, 2012): Haunted highways, an oil-smeared ghoul prowling villages for virgins, vampiress spirits … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Star Friday August 16, 2013 MYT 10:26:14 AM Scary movies lead to horrific values HORROR can turn people into heretics, Kosmo! reported. Selangor mufti Datuk Tamyes Abdul Wahid said horror films could lead to heretical practices even if the … Continue reading