- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,734,115 hits
Tag Archives: Malaysia lost an estimated US$250 million
____________________________________________________________ This blogger went through the horrendous years of 1984-87, when Ipoh and the whole of the Kinta Valley were going through the throes of the tin industry collapse. Having wanted to write about this terrible period for some time, … Continue reading →