- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- Threatened with detention, former ABC bureau chief fled China...
- Dark clouds gather: As U.S. sanctions take effect, Huawei does not have plan B; and a scam unfolds...
- Can Pandikar, ex Speaker of Parliament, win in Pintasan?
- China's official mouthpiece, Global Times, issues death threat to the President of Taiwan!
- Discretion of Hull, where those of the oldest profession ply their trade, in the Covid-19 pandemic: Face masks, disinfectant and limited clients...
- 6,002,597 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
_______________________________________________________________ Namewee’s next movie: Banglasia — BANGLASIA made its South East Asia Premier Screening in Singapore on 3 December 2015. — — YOUTUBE STAR NAMEWEE’S “BANGLASIA” TO LAUNCH GLOBAL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN ON KICKSTARTER Shao Wei / 3 December 201 SINGAPORE, … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ AT PHUKET, THAILAND. First, there was a fire. Huge Fire at SuperCheap Store, Phuket, Thailand — Now, a sinking boat! Latest video Tourists jump for their lives off sinking boat 0:32 Play video Amateur vision has captured the moment frantic … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ OUR BIG SHOTS CELEBRATE CHINESE NEW YEAR PUBLICLY, INVITING ALL AND SUNDRY TO AN OPEN HOUSE. I haven’t been to an Open House yet; maybe, next year? — Anwar Ibrahim is a Very BIG SHOT but he acts humble. … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ RAFIZI RAMLI EXPLAINS … … Rafizi Ramli is the MP for Pandan and strategic director for Parti Keadilan Rakyat http://rafiziramli.com/2014/01/the-kajang-move-game-changer-in-putrajaya-quest/ … Malaysiakini 4:00PM Jan 31, 2014 Rafizi: Reject PKR if you feel it is a game PKR is willing … Continue reading
… AMOK! Generally, someone who is amok recognizes neither family nor friend. He attacks all and sundry! To run amok is to be possessed by a murderous frenzy, and has been noted to occur in Malaysia with some frequency. At … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ THIS IS A FACEBOOK PAGE THAT MOCKS CHRISTIANITY AND THE PEOPLE OF SABAH AND SARAWAK Would the authorities kindly shut it down? Thank you! — Thank you, MCMC! Malaysiakini 2:56PM Feb 4, 2014 Anti-Christian FB page removed, says MCMC … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Horse Shaped Lanterns at Chinatown, Singapore Chinese New Year 2014 … Chinese New Year 2014 Light-Up celebrations Fireworks at Chinatown Singapore —– TOP TWEET Simon Thong @weehingthong 6h Singapore Prime Minister‘s CNY Speech: Singaporeans, MAKE MORE BABIES! http://wp.me/p1Pwkp-8f9 Top … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STINKS! … Six-year-old- boy allegedly abducted — KAJANG: MUHAMAD ZARIFF, 6, MISSING, HAS BEEN FOUND! — Star Thursday January 30, 2014 MYT 7:11:33 AM ‘Abducted’ boy found with father by natasha joib Selangor deputy police chief … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ READ. NEVER MOCK, OR LAUGH. IT’S A DEAD SERIOUS MATTER. MAYBE MAKE NO COMMENTS. You may not know who and what you have offended… — NO SYARIAH! Do you hear a sigh of relief? “There will not be a … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ — MUSLIMS ARE A MINORITY IN SINGAPORE. … 11 Jan 2017 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago As Malaysia ups halal ante, Singapore Islamic authority relaxes cert rules KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 11 — The Islamic Religious Council of … Continue reading