- Lim Kit Siang, MP SPEAKS (Malaysiakini): Muhyiddin knows his days as PM may be numbered...
- Selangor young ADUNs sing "Happy Malaysia Day"...
- Who is Parpukari, said in court by Rizal Mansor to be a Rosmah-paid blogger?
- Mariam Mokhtar, Three things that anger the people of Sabah: The MA63 agreement, the oil concession and the Ketuanan Melayu and Islamisation agenda...
- Letter to Warisan's President, Mr Shafie: Author unknown (received via WhatsApp)...
- Zairil Khir Johari to Tengku Razaleigh: Duped by DAP? You advised me to join a decade ago!
- Cancelling Beethoven? That's the height of foolishness...
- China publishes a white paper on Xinjiang...
- Lim Kit Siang: The PM should explain how the PN govt is to be trusted when the police cannot take action against a minister for violating the Covid-19 quarantine...
- World's biggest dam: China's engineering masterpiece or environment disaster? | 60 Minutes Australia
- 5,999,779 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2018
… 27 March 2015 .. .. .. Free Malaysia Today Customs officers sing sweet nothings about GST FMT Reporters March 27, 2015 . In a bid to ease rising tensions over the impending GST, customs officers burst into song about … Continue reading
.. … Nurul Izzah and 3 others Retweeted Fahmi Reza @kuasasiswa 8 Apr 2016 Q: How many Pemuda UMNO does it take to tear down a clown-faced Najib poster? #KitaSemuaPenghasut . … YAN Retweeted Fahmi Reza @kuasasiswa 10 Mar 2016 #WheresNajib: DAY … Continue reading
… 2 July 2018 Malay Mail @malaymail 1MDB task force freezes 408 bank accounts in RM1.1b funds transfer probes Published 5 hours ago on 02 July 2018 By Debra Chong . KUALA LUMPUR, July 2 — A total of 408 bank … Continue reading
… 2 September 2018 Anwar: Hishamuddin Rais is a storyteller… Commenting on writings by activist Hishamuddin Rais, who had claimed that Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail had urged Dr Mahathir not to appoint Lim Guan Eng as finance minister and appoint … Continue reading
Lawyers for PAS President Hadi Awang: The Nik Abduh recording about PAS taking UMNO money is genuine!
… Last year, Sarawak Report alleged that the top leadership in PAS had accepted RM90 million from Prime Minister Najib Razak. It was based on a recording of Nik Abduh saying it. Among other things he is alleged to have … Continue reading
… Tommy Thomas: The AG’s Chambers will no longer represent the EC in court. … 28 June 2018 .. Excerpts from: Press Statement Ex-CJ Hamid’s unwarranted attack upon the new Attorney-General is an assault upon the reform agenda 27 June 2018 … Continue reading
Will this very “brave” Rizal Mansor, Rosmah’s ex aide, turn against her to save his own skin? Why not?
….. Where is this man who scolded both Dr Mahathir and Nurul Izzar Anwar? Rizal Mansor has been charged with crimes related to the Sarawak schools solar project. The solar hybrid project courted controversy when Sarawak Report alleged in June … Continue reading
… Rosmah shopped in thisHOUSE OF BIJAN. 🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥 pic.twitter.com/GLxo1ZERpw — RichardLi (@richardrichli) June 28, 2018 … 27 June 2018 .. .. Bijan (designer) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search Bijan Pakzad Born 4 April 1940 … Continue reading
Lawyers For Liberty calls for Probe on former Attorney-General, Abdul Gani Patail: He has a lot to answer for…
… Lawyers For Liberty wants A Gani Patail to be probed for: 1. His conduct in the Altantuya Shaariibuu case as head of prosecution. 2. His role in “notorious reformasi-era, politically motivated prosecutions” including the reportedly forced confession, prosecution and jailing … Continue reading
… 12 June 2019 .. UEM denies having an account at Maybank or one with the alleged account number being circulated on social media. Those posts allegedly show proof of a transaction of US$741,440 being transferred from UEM to a … Continue reading