- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2011
_________________________________________________ The Sumatran Rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis) is the smallest rhinoceros, although it is still a large mammal. Shoulder height: 112–145 cm (3.67–4.76 ft) Head-and-body length: 2.36–3.17 m (7.7–10.4 ft) Tail: 35–70 cm (14–28 in). Weight: 500-1,000 kg (1,100 to 2,200 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ … 17 Oct 2016 Jura Leval @juravlevalolli3 4h4 hours ago Easy Eating – Use this to quickly and easily record the food you eat and basic data required to make a lasting … Processed food is getting cheaper because … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ THE PHILIPPINE TARSIER The Philippine Tarsier (Tarsius syrichta or Carlito syrichta), known locally as the Kupal in Cebuano/Visayan and Mamag in Luzon, is an endangered species of tarsier endemic to the Philippines. It is found in the southeastern … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________ The Korea Times 12-11-2011 18:15 ‘9/11’-evoking design causes stir The architect’s drawing of a skyscraper to be built at Yongsan International Business District, central Seoul. The design has been criticized for a resemblance of the New York World … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ IT HAPPENED IN JANUARY 2013, ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. ONLY NOW DO WE HAVE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Malaysian Insider Sabah pygmy elephants confirmed poisoned June 22, 2013 Handout pic from the Sabah Wildlife Department on Jan 29, 2013, showing … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Up till now, the smallest known freshwater fish was a cypriniform, Danionella translucida, reaching 12 millimetres (0.47 in) at the longest. The one found in Terengganu, is 7.88 millimetres. ________________________________________________ World’s smallest fish species found in Terengganu | theSundaily DUNGUN … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ On a tip from wits zero FLY ME TO THE MOONS Fly Me to the Moons Image Credit & Copyright: Greg Gibbs (Capturing the Night Explanation: Sometimes the Moon is a busy direction. Last week, for example, our very … Continue reading