- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Papagomo is heckled at KKIA...
- Video: Papagomo hits foreign worker...
- Another triumph for the vernacular school: Isaac Gew Ern Yi, 8, scores A for IGCSE Maths...
- Naked in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Forbidden in the Forbidden City: Driving your own car...
- S Ambiga has spoken: If reforms are still absent in June, Bersih could be back on the streets!
- Really, Dr Mahathir, any shoe colour will do? Elvis would go to school in his blue suede shoes!
- Love Triangle! The cheating husband, the forgiving wife and the lover who finally let go...
- 5,606,939 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2011
_________________________________________________ The Sumatran Rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis) is the smallest rhinoceros, although it is still a large mammal. Shoulder height: 112–145 cm (3.67–4.76 ft) Head-and-body length: 2.36–3.17 m (7.7–10.4 ft) Tail: 35–70 cm (14–28 in). Weight: 500-1,000 kg (1,100 to 2,200 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ … 17 Oct 2016 Jura Leval @juravlevalolli3 4h4 hours ago Easy Eating – Use this to quickly and easily record the food you eat and basic data required to make a lasting … Processed food is getting cheaper because … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ THE PHILIPPINE TARSIER The Philippine Tarsier (Tarsius syrichta or Carlito syrichta), known locally as the Kupal in Cebuano/Visayan and Mamag in Luzon, is an endangered species of tarsier endemic to the Philippines. It is found in the southeastern … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________ The Korea Times 12-11-2011 18:15 ‘9/11’-evoking design causes stir The architect’s drawing of a skyscraper to be built at Yongsan International Business District, central Seoul. The design has been criticized for a resemblance of the New York World … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ IT HAPPENED IN JANUARY 2013, ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. ONLY NOW DO WE HAVE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Malaysian Insider Sabah pygmy elephants confirmed poisoned June 22, 2013 Handout pic from the Sabah Wildlife Department on Jan 29, 2013, showing … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Up till now, the smallest known freshwater fish was a cypriniform, Danionella translucida, reaching 12 millimetres (0.47 in) at the longest. The one found in Terengganu, is 7.88 millimetres. ________________________________________________ World’s smallest fish species found in Terengganu | theSundaily DUNGUN … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ On a tip from wits zero FLY ME TO THE MOONS Fly Me to the Moons Image Credit & Copyright: Greg Gibbs (Capturing the Night Explanation: Sometimes the Moon is a busy direction. Last week, for example, our very … Continue reading