- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,532 hits
Tag Archives: Indonesia
.. .. .. .. .. ..
.. Indonesia on 19 June 2021Population 270,000,000Infections 2,000,000Deaths 54,291 Daily infections (19 June 2021) 12,290 .. The current COVID-19 situation Data reported to WHO in the last 24 hours. Latest update: 18 June 2021, 11:31 pm GMT+8. 12 990 New cases1 963 … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/MRdSofBSZU — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 29, 2020 https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3115576/indonesian-tempers-flare-malaysia-over-youtube-parody-national .. Setelah FPI, Giliran Warga Malaysia "Obok-obok" Pemerintah Indonesia Halaman 2 – https://t.co/CQ9ZupDI4Y https://t.co/eG36YRGSv5 — זאב האוקיאנוס || Sea Wolf (@VarianDeWolf15) December 28, 2020 .. #Malaysia strongly condemns video insulting #Indonesia. … Continue reading
… Indonesia is bedevilled by forest fires, which can result in choking smoke blowing across to neighbouring countries like Singapore and Malaysia. It can be an annual affair. The #Haze is back in Singapore 2016 The Haze: Singapore uses the PSI. … Continue reading
… FAKE NEWS! Do not spread it… 11 January 2018 The StarVerified account @staronlin Sarawak police: FB claims that schoolgirl kidnapped and killed for organ harvesting not true Nation Friday, 12 Jan 2018 9:36 PM MYT by stephen then . MIRI: … Continue reading
— Shocked at ‘Bikini’ snack, they would have been outraged by what was sold in Malaysia! Sold on Jonker Walk, Malacca: Roti Berbentuk Zakar Lelaki Sabah’s Sinalau Bakas: Smoked wild boar meat. Strictly non halal. — 5 August 2016 … FMT … Continue reading
— Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice — Updated Singaporean: Crazy! The PSI is 300. Indonesian: That’s nothing. It’s 1,800 here. Malaysian: How do you breathe? Indonesian: With great difficulty but we’re used to it. Singapore: … Continue reading
— It’s just a spring roll, you may think but some people are DEAD serious about its origins. Malaysians and Indonesians still quarrel over the origins of traditional food and items like the song Rasa Sayang, batik, wayang kulit, the … Continue reading
— INDONESIA’S NATIONAL CAR: REACTIONS IN INDONESIA Jakarta Globe Jokowi Denies Any Decision Made on National Car Program Proponents of the ACL-Proton venture insist it’s a purely private sector collaboration. By Jakarta Globe & GlobeAsia on 03:33 pm Feb 09, … Continue reading