- These kids who sang the Negaraku in Chinese will be among the top scorers in the UPSR, PT3, UPSR and STPM, and win scholarships from all over the world: It's stupid to claim they don't know BM!
- Arrested: Lorry driver who harassed a policeman in Lahat, Ipoh...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- This human brain-eater is Filipino: He said that her brain was bland.
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Watch "Negaraku, Malaysia Anthem (With Four Languages Lyrics) Malay, English, Chinese & Tamil" on YouTube
- Deputy IGP: No, there will be NO racial riots this coming weekend, 7 - 8 December 2019!
- The Miri Christmas Parade 2019...
- Joke of the Month? Phantom Voters from China voted for the DAP!
- 5,570,789 hits
Tag Archives: Jonker walk
— Shocked at ‘Bikini’ snack, they would have been outraged by what was sold in Malaysia! Sold on Jonker Walk, Malacca: Roti Berbentuk Zakar Lelaki Sabah’s Sinalau Bakas: Smoked wild boar meat. Strictly non halal. — 5 August 2016 … FMT … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ TONY PUA ON FACE OFF Published on Jun 30, 2013 Join Host Anne Edwards and Resident Guest, Ernie Chen as they chat with the MP of Petaling Jaya Utara and debate on various current topics. YB Tony Pua DAP … Continue reading
____________________________________________________ “WHEN PEOPLE DEFINE A SITUATION AS REAL, IT IS REAL IN ITS CONSEQUENCES.” W.I. THOMAS, POLISH SOCIOLOGIST ____________________________________________________ LIFE IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. POLITICIANS WOULD DO WELL TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT THEY … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Tourism Minister: NO CLOSURE of JONKER WALK! ——– PETALING STREET CHINATOWN IN KUALA LUMPUR: A MAJOR TOURIST SPOT. —– Malaysiakini ‘Will BN shut down Petaling Street, too?’ Tony Pua 11:57AM Jun 25, 2013 MP SPEAKS After shutting down the uber-popular … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ Tony Pua: Closure of PETALING STREET next as punishment? — 14 February 2016 NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD? #rempitlogic @rempitlogic Emm dap … wangolds @wangolds 5h5 hours ago #trendingWangolds Roti Berbentuk Zakar Lelaki Dijual Di Jonker Walk Melaka http://tinyurl.com/zkzxjoz … … Continue reading
________________________________________________ IS SABAH SAFE? YEN YEN SAYS, “SAFE! CAN COME!” Free Malaysia Today “Any travel advisory must be issued by the relevant parties. Any comment on the status of safety and security of the tourists should come from the police … Continue reading