- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Najib’s case proves no one is above the law, says Sithambaram
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- The Toilet Revolution is not working: They still defecate everywhere in China and in other countries
- 7,700,735 hits
Tag Archives: ketuanan melayu
Assistant Principal, “Balik India! Balik Cina!”
_____________________________________________________________ Principal who told students, “Balik India dan Cina!” apologizes.. —– IT LOOKS LIKE ‘KETUANAN MELAYU’ IS VERY MUCH ALIVE IN SOME OF OUR SCHOOLS! Some teachers seem to believe that Indian and Chinese students are pendatang! Principal who told students, … Continue reading
The Perkasa Beast growls! And UMNO listens…
_______________________________________________ PERKASA, FEELING ABANDONED BY UMNO, SPEAKS LIKE A JILTED WOMAN Beware the wrath of a woman! I wrote this on 15 May 2013: Both Ibrahim Ali and Zulkifli Nordin contested and lost in Kelantan and Selangor respectively. Reacting to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged BN, ibrahim ali, ketuanan melayu, malaysia, perkasa, politics, ultra racist, UMNO, Zulkifli Nordi Leave a comment
When people define a situation as real….
____________________________________________________ “WHEN PEOPLE DEFINE A SITUATION AS REAL, IT IS REAL IN ITS CONSEQUENCES.” W.I. THOMAS, POLISH SOCIOLOGIST ____________________________________________________ LIFE IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. POLITICIANS WOULD DO WELL TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT THEY … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chinese, DAP, DAP's Kluang MP Liew Chin Tong, Hishamuddin Hussein, Jonker walk, keris waving in 2005, ketuanan melayu, malacca, malacca chiuef minister, malaysia, MCA, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, perkasa, political revenge, politics, retaliation, UMNO, umno youth, utusan Leave a comment