- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- China's worsening power and electricity shortage
- 6,924,960 hits
Tag Archives: Chinese
.. https://t.co/3trr4sXaHq pic.twitter.com/PofsQgEloh — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) August 2, 2021 Have the Kiasu Chinese (Singaporean Chinese) won any medal yet? No. pic.twitter.com/EMWUL1BNRl — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) August 1, 2021 .. Not all Chinese are created equal. Rebel Chinese are those in Taiwan, … Continue reading
.. PhD chemist Xiaorong You, aka Shannon You, was convicted of various trade secret theft, economic espionage and wire fraud charges involving formulations of BPA-free coatings accessed while working at Coca Cola and Eastman Chemical Co. https://t.co/VnOu8TJ1q6 — Byron Wan … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
… Keling, sometimes kling, is not a neutral word. Speaker or listener, you can’t escape the derogatory nature of the word. “In the Chinese and Malay communities, keling is augmented into various words of their language to form new phrases … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ — For PT3 Geography & History instructions: http://www.moe.gov.my/v/mobile-pemberitahuan-view?id=4271&page%3D1%26keyword%3D%26 … —– PT3 replaces PMR in 2014 FORM 3 ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION SCHEDULE 1. July 11-18: Case study instrument for History and Geography. 2. August 6-29: Oral tests for Bahasa Melayu and English. … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ YES, THEY SLAUGHTERED CATTLE AT SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN PUCHONG JAYA.. — … Deputy Education Minister II P Kamalanathan also got ‘slaughtered’ by Perkasa! In a gesture that became a talking point during the April 2010 by-election for the Hulu Selangor … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Education in Malaysia CHINESE EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA The Perfect Score (CPGA 4.0): But all for nothing! —– Malaysia Education Blueprint —– THE MALAYSIA EDUCATION BLUEPRINT A copy of the 300-page blueprint which took two years to put together can be downloaded from … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ TANDA PUTERA TANDA PUTERA is a movie where creative licence means distortion of the truth for the sake of spreading UMNO propaganda. — THE NEW MAY 13 MOVIE: WILL IT BE A PANDORA’S BOX? TANDA PUTERA (May 13 Film): BN’s … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ RC aircraft used to ‘spy’ on Wee’s house — Malaysian Insider Wee’s “spy in the sky” just wedding photographers? By MUZLIZA MUSTAFA AND YISWAREE PALANSAMY August 20, 2013 Latest Update: August 20, 2013 04:47 pm In a twist … Continue reading