- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- RPK and Malaysia Today take down an article regarding a purported meeting between Jack Ma and Lim Guan Eng and Tony Pua: Why? They received a "nice" letter from The AliBaba Group..
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- If a snap election were to be held...
- China will not let many of the 3 million Hong Kong citizens with British National (Overseas) status leave China!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Of Mahathir's racial stereotyping: "Rich urban-dwelling Chinese" and "lazy Malays"...
- Watch "Gravitas: How Global Times punctured China's 'no causalities' claim" in the China - India border clash...
- The Brain Drain in Malaysia continues...
- Datuk Seri: Did the family pay part of the S$50 million ransom, only to get him back dead?
- 5,899,999 hits
Tag Archives: KL
… 1 January 2018 .. In October last year, newly-appointed mayor Nor Hisham ordered for the suspension which took effect in November. He then directed for DBKL’s enforcement team to take over the clamping job. Nor Hisham told StarMetro then … Continue reading
New LRT Stations: Parking will cost you RM4 per entry per day. From 15 August 2016. #CostOfLivingInKL
— 12 August 2016 … These are the stations where it will cost you RM4 per entry per day: Ara Damansara Glenmarie USJ21 Alam Megah Subang Alam Putra Heights … New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago RM4 for parking … Continue reading
— 13 July 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 25m Explosives didn’t cause burning van, say police FMT Reporters July 12, 2016 Those who spread such rumours on social media will be investigated under the Communications and Multimedia Act, says KL … Continue reading
Now a hailstorm to compound the floods for my friends in K.L., courtesy of the incompetent Authorities?
— IF YOU WANT TO BLAME ANYONE, LAY IT ON THE GOVERNMENT THAT RULES KUALA LUMPUR. What has it done since it came into power in the 1950s? — Following the example of BN cyber-troopers who blame Wan Azizah for … Continue reading
Interested in the Naked Foam Party? Phone numbers of PKR and Bersih 2.0 leaders listed as contact persons. LOL…
… 2017 Thursday, Nov 17, 2016 ‘Naked foam party’ poster in Malaysia raises eyebrows PETALING JAYA: A lewd poster for a “naked foam party” currently making the rounds on social media has been found to list the mobile phone numbers … Continue reading
— CAN HE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? Take a look at the following Posts and decide for yourself. 1 FT MINISTER TENGKU ADNAN WINS THE FOOT IN MOUTH AWARD FOR HIS SEXIST STATEMENT! 2 Tengku Adnan’s Mission: Demolition of ALL temples ‘squatting … Continue reading
— BERSIH 4: 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. KUALA LUMPUR, KUCHING, KOTA KINABALU — 9:52AM Aug 21, 2015 By Stephen Ng Of nudity and pornography malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago #COMMENT Stephen Ng | Of nudity and pornography http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/309361 COMMENT Federal … Continue reading
— Kuala Lumpur Mayor Datuk Seri Ahmad Phesal Talib received a bomb threat letter, warning that if the RM20 million ransom was not met; a major “tourist destination” in the city would be destroyed. — theSundaily Four quizzed over RM20m … Continue reading
— Teh Siew Lian will be put at the Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta, Tanjung Rambutan, Perak, for a mental evaluation. — KUALA LUMPUR: A woman detained last Monday for allegedly disturbing her neighbour was charged today with damaging her neighbour’s … Continue reading
— Video: Trapped — The underage sex industry in Malaysia … Published on Sep 12, 2014 An exposé of the dark underbelly of Kuala Lumpur, where underage girls from other Asian countries work in the sex trade — some of … Continue reading