- Another Project Veritas project: Video of Jordon Walker, supposed Pfizer researcher, discussing enhancing the Covid virus with a view to developing future vaccines and directed evolution.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Simpang Pulai: Burning firecrackers on the road
- Anthony Loffredo turned himself from a human being to the Black Alien: It's irreversible
- The 3-star Charterhouse Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong offers an in-room mini waterfall. Unintentionally, of course
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent: All-girls elite school under spotlight after alleged Muslim-only SPM workshop
- Kepong road rage: Watch out for the "crazy old man" with a brick #JKS6364
- How to lie with a survey: An online survey by Mark Skidmore of 2,840 people concludes that the total number of people who died from COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000
- 20 passport offices to open 7 days a week starting tomorrow, but NOT the UTCs
- Top earners bear brunt of Singapore's rising costs in 2022
- 7,624,225 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2022
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Singapore’s powerful military forces: Ranked 42 out of 142 in the world; most advanced in Southeast Asia
.. .. .. https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries.php .. ..
The battle for Donbas and Eastern Ukraine is ongoing but Russia stumbles in the face of strong resistance
.. The Donbas or Donbass is a historical, cultural, and economic region in southeastern Ukraine. Parts of the Donbas are controlled by separatist groups as a result of the Russo-Ukrainian War: the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Luhansk People’s Republic. … Continue reading
.. In all the searches for a peace settlement it is hard to avoid the conclusion that there are no good outcomes for Russia from this war. It has inflicted massive human, political, and economic costs on itself, as well … Continue reading
.. .. .. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/616499 .. ..
.. .. .. PETALING JAYA: PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli says Sapura Energy Bhd’s chief executive officer (CEO) had received some RM983 million in various payments from 2009 to 2018, when Najib Razak was the prime minister. In a statement, the … Continue reading
Nasyid singer and composer Yasin Sulaiman faces death penalty or life imprisonment over drug charges
.. .. .. .. ..