- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,687 hits
Daily Archives: March 19, 2022
.. This Hungry Ghost Festival, expect ghosts to put on face masks .. .. A box set of a syringe and two vaccine vials made of paper are among the fastest-selling items for the Hungry Ghost festival this year at a … Continue reading
.. World Happiness Index 26 Taiwan27 Singapore70 Malaysia72 China .. By Tharanya Arumugam – March 19, 2022 @ 2:24pm KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia has climbed 11 places to 70th in the annual World Happiness Report by the United Nations Sustainable Development … Continue reading
.. Sulaiman Daud | March 18, 2022, 07:44 PM Anti-vaccine group founder Iris Koh said she tested positive for Covid-19 and (wrongly) believes that it may give her a lifetime immunity to the virus. In a Facebook post on March … Continue reading
.. The Foreign Interference (Countermeasures) Act 2021, or Fica, is a statute of the Parliament of Singapore. Enacted in 2021, it seeks to “protect the public interest by counteracting acts of foreign interference”. The Bill was introduced on 13 September … Continue reading
Excerpts from: S’poreans are ‘handicapped in addressing disinformation’ such as Chinese propaganda: academics – Mothership.SG
.. A segment of Singapore’s population is receptive to dissemination of the Chinese narrative. Matthias Ang | March 19, 2022, 03:27 PM From around 2012, China has been making a concerted effort to push its national narrative outward to the … Continue reading