- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,687 hits
Daily Archives: March 7, 2022
.. .. .. New Study: mRNA Vaccines Alter Human Liver DNA In Vitro? ..
.. 13 Ukrainian BioWeapon Labs: Myth, not Reality .. .. NewsGuard MYTH: The U.S. has a network of bioweapons labs in Eastern Europe THE FACTS: On Feb. 24, 2022, a thread by the Twitter account @WarClandestine suggesting that the Russian invasion … Continue reading
.. NewsGuard MYTH: Modern ukraine was entirely created by communist Russia THE FACTS: In Feb. 21, 2022, just three days before Russia launched a full invasion of Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin said “Modern Ukraine was entirely created by Russia, … Continue reading
Excerpts from: Russia-Ukraine Disinformation Tracking Center: 100+ Putin-Boosting Websites and Top Ten Myths (NewsGuard)
.. NewsGuard is a journalism and technology tool that rates the credibility of news and information websites and tracks online misinformation. It operates a browser extension and mobile apps for consumers as well as services for businesses, including a brand … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Daily Express: CHINESE LEADER Xi Jinping may be headed towards a conflict with Russia as the crisis in Ukraine threatens to trigger a global food crisis
.. .,. CHINESE LEADER Xi Jinping may be headed towards a conflict with Russia as the crisis in Ukraine threatens to trigger a global food crisis. By Antony Ashkenaz 16:32, Mon, Mar 7, 2022 | UPDATED: 16:32, Mon, Mar 7, … Continue reading
Forbes: ‘A Bigger Earthquake Than SWIFT’—What The Russia PayPal, Visa And Mastercard Ban Means For Bitcoin And Crypto Amid Extreme Price Swings
A New York Times team witnessed the moment civilians were fired upon at Irpin, just outside Kviv, Ukraine
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. . . .. .. .. ..