- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- 'Snake rash' or shingles: the other virus that is making Chinese people massively sick
- James Cintolo, self proclaimed expert on medical and nutritional health, is a Boston-based nurse and a failed troll
- Covid-19 Vaccines versus non Covid-19 related deaths (New Data) - Roger Seheult
- Something has been killing young Americans (15-34) in sharply rising numbers: It's not vaccines but accidents, suicides, homicides, Covid-19, etc
- In Britain, 75 have been killed by Covid vaccines
- Protecting Xi Jinping within China
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- 7,640,105 hits
Daily Archives: March 17, 2022
Igor Sushko @igorsushko: Translation of the analysis of the current situation in Russia by an active FSB analyst
.. .. My translation of the analysis of the current situation in Russia by an active FSB analyst. Buckle up for a long thread and definitely please share far & wide. The full text is over 2000 words. This is … Continue reading
.. Oil prices are falling further still, after peaking recently due to the crisis in Ukraine. The problem is petrol prices in Europe are still sky high. Let’s start with the price of Brent Crude a key oil benchmark. Between … Continue reading
.. An op-ed in The New York Times argues that the West should take China up on its offer to mediate between Russia and Ukraine. This will not only help Ukraine and Russia, the writer argues, but will improve relations … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. As Russia continues the bombardment of Ukraine, peace talks falter and threats of escalation increase, our Economist experts discuss how the war could end. 00:00 – Introduction 00:37 – A Russian quagmire? 02:06 – Could Putin lose power? 03:38 … Continue reading