- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,663 hits
Daily Archives: March 18, 2022
Malaysia: Hospital Selayang security rapped for denying entry to woman wearing ‘short skirt’ (which was one inch above the knee)!
.. .. .. .. .. Published: Mar 18, 2022 3:44 PM ⋅ Updated: 5:12 PM A Selayang Hospital security personnel has been reprimanded after she prevented a woman from entering the hospital’s Emergency Department for wearing a skirt above her … Continue reading
.. .. Predeep Nambiar – March 18, 2022 2:20 PM GEORGE TOWN: The High Court has ordered a Perak executive councillor to pay Lim Guan Eng RM250,000 in damages and make a public apology over a Facebook post deemed defamatory … Continue reading