- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,306 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Medical researcher from China accused of trying to take stolen cancer research back from the USA to China…
.. SCMP News @SCMPNews Chinese researcher accused of trying to smuggle vials of ‘biological material’ out of US hidden in a sock An affidavit from an FBI agent says Zheng Zaosong was detained at Boston Airport after vials containing a … Continue reading
.. Dang Wangi district police chief Mohd Fahmi Visuvanathan Abdullah says Gamis failed to comply with the law in holding the rally. #FMTNews #Gamis #Jawi #DongZong https://t.co/KAoXgOvrgu — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 1, 2020 Anti-Dong Zong rally organisers to … Continue reading
.. Marina Mahathir For all the lovely Malaysians, please spend 5 minutes reading their articles, published and shared by Marina Mahathir. I hope that no one in Malaysia will ever call “Chinese” or “Indian” “outsiders.” We are all Malaysians… Theme: … Continue reading
.. https://m.malaysiakini.com/columns/505046 A few years ago, when my son was still studying at a secondary school in Kuala Lumpur, I received a letter from the school informing me about “Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Islam” (leadership camp for Islamic students) which was … Continue reading
Dr Azly Rahman, To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd
.. To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd December 30, 2019 Dr. Azly Rahman 0 Comments By Dr. Azly Rahman A major racial-religious conflict is brewing again, as Malaysia ushers into 2020. The nation … Continue reading
.. . Zakir sues Ramasamy for defamation again https://t.co/kFSbXdIsNR pic.twitter.com/wSExWV3PUx — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 The Muslim preacher Dr Zakir Naik has sued Penang Deputy Chief Minister II P Ramasamy with a second defamation suit. This time, Zakir (photo) … Continue reading
.. Cops claiming MACC assault being investigated for alleged extortion https://t.co/aQ49cMaPYo pic.twitter.com/PyxvV0gPqX — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 Published: 2:30 pm | Modified: 2:48 pm MACC chief Latheefa Koya said the anti-graft body has no tolerance for any kind of assault while in … Continue reading
.. New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved https://t.co/MYtge5aB9h pic.twitter.com/6uDh1oLehm — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved Published: 4:03 pm | Modified: 5:50 pm The new targeted petrol subsidy scheme, which was supposed to kick off on Jan 1, … Continue reading
.. Peragut Maut Dilanggar Mangsa Seorang lelaki maut akibat kemalangan selepas meragut rantai emas seorang lelaki di Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor. pic.twitter.com/cFPksmgrJU — Friends of 999 Malaysia 🇲🇾 (@999Malaysia) December 30, 2019 .. Kes Samun Ragut, Suspek Meninggal Dunia Akibat … Continue reading