- KLSE-listed WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd director, Datin Too Sooi Keng, and her ex CEO husband, Datuk Lee Son Hong, were charged with CBT and making false claims over a RM131.85 million case...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- At Parliament: Gobind Singh Deo versus Wee Kah Seong...
- Michelle Yeoh is in BBC 100 Women...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- Excerpts from: Malaysiakini - Your guide to Malaysia’s bets in the Covid-19 vaccine race...
- Did they find any pork at the Subang Jaya Old Town White Coffee Restaurant after the allegation that it was served in the curry noodle? No!
- EVENING 5: Top Glove confirms factory shutdowns...
- 6,111,954 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Medical researcher from China accused of trying to take stolen cancer research back from the USA to China…
.. SCMP News @SCMPNews Chinese researcher accused of trying to smuggle vials of ‘biological material’ out of US hidden in a sock An affidavit from an FBI agent says Zheng Zaosong was detained at Boston Airport after vials containing a … Continue reading
.. Dang Wangi district police chief Mohd Fahmi Visuvanathan Abdullah says Gamis failed to comply with the law in holding the rally. #FMTNews #Gamis #Jawi #DongZong https://t.co/KAoXgOvrgu — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 1, 2020 Anti-Dong Zong rally organisers to … Continue reading
.. Marina Mahathir For all the lovely Malaysians, please spend 5 minutes reading their articles, published and shared by Marina Mahathir. I hope that no one in Malaysia will ever call “Chinese” or “Indian” “outsiders.” We are all Malaysians… Theme: … Continue reading
.. https://m.malaysiakini.com/columns/505046 A few years ago, when my son was still studying at a secondary school in Kuala Lumpur, I received a letter from the school informing me about “Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Islam” (leadership camp for Islamic students) which was … Continue reading
Dr Azly Rahman, To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd
.. To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd December 30, 2019 Dr. Azly Rahman 0 Comments By Dr. Azly Rahman A major racial-religious conflict is brewing again, as Malaysia ushers into 2020. The nation … Continue reading
.. . Zakir sues Ramasamy for defamation again https://t.co/kFSbXdIsNR pic.twitter.com/wSExWV3PUx — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 The Muslim preacher Dr Zakir Naik has sued Penang Deputy Chief Minister II P Ramasamy with a second defamation suit. This time, Zakir (photo) … Continue reading
.. Cops claiming MACC assault being investigated for alleged extortion https://t.co/aQ49cMaPYo pic.twitter.com/PyxvV0gPqX — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 Published: 2:30 pm | Modified: 2:48 pm MACC chief Latheefa Koya said the anti-graft body has no tolerance for any kind of assault while in … Continue reading
.. New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved https://t.co/MYtge5aB9h pic.twitter.com/6uDh1oLehm — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved Published: 4:03 pm | Modified: 5:50 pm The new targeted petrol subsidy scheme, which was supposed to kick off on Jan 1, … Continue reading
.. Peragut Maut Dilanggar Mangsa Seorang lelaki maut akibat kemalangan selepas meragut rantai emas seorang lelaki di Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor. pic.twitter.com/cFPksmgrJU — Friends of 999 Malaysia 🇲🇾 (@999Malaysia) December 30, 2019 .. Kes Samun Ragut, Suspek Meninggal Dunia Akibat … Continue reading