- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Ipoh had Rose Chan, who brought the little town fame of a sort...
- Breaking news: Malaysia will discharge Covid-19 patients after 14 days...
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Still hot. As a fitness guru with 874,000 YouTube subscribers....
- Aeon Mall Tebrau, Johor: Closed 25 May - 1 June, 2020...
- Charles Santiago to MCA man, Chew Kok Woh: Please take your fight elsewhere...
- 5,837,315 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Medical researcher from China accused of trying to take stolen cancer research back from the USA to China…
.. SCMP News @SCMPNews Chinese researcher accused of trying to smuggle vials of ‘biological material’ out of US hidden in a sock An affidavit from an FBI agent says Zheng Zaosong was detained at Boston Airport after vials containing a … Continue reading
.. Dang Wangi district police chief Mohd Fahmi Visuvanathan Abdullah says Gamis failed to comply with the law in holding the rally. #FMTNews #Gamis #Jawi #DongZong https://t.co/KAoXgOvrgu — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 1, 2020 Anti-Dong Zong rally organisers to … Continue reading
.. Marina Mahathir For all the lovely Malaysians, please spend 5 minutes reading their articles, published and shared by Marina Mahathir. I hope that no one in Malaysia will ever call “Chinese” or “Indian” “outsiders.” We are all Malaysians… Theme: … Continue reading
.. https://m.malaysiakini.com/columns/505046 A few years ago, when my son was still studying at a secondary school in Kuala Lumpur, I received a letter from the school informing me about “Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Islam” (leadership camp for Islamic students) which was … Continue reading
Dr Azly Rahman, To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd
.. To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd December 30, 2019 Dr. Azly Rahman 0 Comments By Dr. Azly Rahman A major racial-religious conflict is brewing again, as Malaysia ushers into 2020. The nation … Continue reading
.. . Zakir sues Ramasamy for defamation again https://t.co/kFSbXdIsNR pic.twitter.com/wSExWV3PUx — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 The Muslim preacher Dr Zakir Naik has sued Penang Deputy Chief Minister II P Ramasamy with a second defamation suit. This time, Zakir (photo) … Continue reading
.. Cops claiming MACC assault being investigated for alleged extortion https://t.co/aQ49cMaPYo pic.twitter.com/PyxvV0gPqX — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 Published: 2:30 pm | Modified: 2:48 pm MACC chief Latheefa Koya said the anti-graft body has no tolerance for any kind of assault while in … Continue reading
.. New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved https://t.co/MYtge5aB9h pic.twitter.com/6uDh1oLehm — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 30, 2019 New targeted petrol subsidy scheme shelved Published: 4:03 pm | Modified: 5:50 pm The new targeted petrol subsidy scheme, which was supposed to kick off on Jan 1, … Continue reading
.. Peragut Maut Dilanggar Mangsa Seorang lelaki maut akibat kemalangan selepas meragut rantai emas seorang lelaki di Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor. pic.twitter.com/cFPksmgrJU — Friends of 999 Malaysia 🇲🇾 (@999Malaysia) December 30, 2019 .. Kes Samun Ragut, Suspek Meninggal Dunia Akibat … Continue reading