- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Did Jamawi Jaafar give money to a voter? 🤔
- 9 Malaysian banks and "potentially suspicious" transactions...
- Dr Syed Alwi Ahmad, The Malaysian Malay from a Singaporean's point of view. 28 January 2010.
- What's happening to the Ipoh Padang?
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Singapore has a very low Covid-19 death rate, perhaps the lowest in the world...
- The Malaysian economy: Not all is well...
- 6,003,608 hits
Daily Archives: December 5, 2019
.. How to strengthen Muafakat Nasional? Marry PAS girls, Ahmad Maslan tells Umno Youth reps https://t.co/qMudtKDB36 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) December 5, 2019 How to strengthen Muafakat Nasional? Marry PAS girls, Ahmad Maslan tells Umno Youth reps Thursday, 05 Dec … Continue reading
Don't use a stalled escalator.Received via WhatsApp. pic.twitter.com/e8Ke9p6Qqp — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) December 5, 2019
.. Teen’s skirt ‘not nice’, no entrance to library https://t.co/f6pgiDjcU9 via @staronline She's 14. She just wanted to read at the public library. STOP policing women & GIRLS accessing public services!@mariachin @teonieching @rajiv4malaysia @lim_yi_wei @pjcitycouncil — Women's Aid Org (@womensaidorg) … Continue reading
Zahid Hamidi: I’m paying the price for turning down Tommy Thomas when he requested the return of Chin Peng’s ashes. (What about calling Dr Mahathir “Kutty”?)
.. .. .. I’m paying price for forbidding Chin Peng’s ashes from returning, says Zahid Zahid is facing a total of 87 charges for alleged CBT involving his family-run foundation Yayasan Akal Budi, money laundering as well as accepting bribeshttps://t.co/JvpNWRmVcc … Continue reading
.. Federal Court judge Datuk Rohana Yusuf will be named the next president of the Court of Appeal today, making her the first woman to reach the second highest position in the judiciary. 📸 Shafwan Zaidon #malaysia #news #local #women … Continue reading