- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Did Jamawi Jaafar give money to a voter? 🤔
- 9 Malaysian banks and "potentially suspicious" transactions...
- Dr Syed Alwi Ahmad, The Malaysian Malay from a Singaporean's point of view. 28 January 2010.
- What's happening to the Ipoh Padang?
- Singapore has a very low Covid-19 death rate, perhaps the lowest in the world...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- The Malaysian economy: Not all is well...
- 6,003,576 hits
Daily Archives: December 14, 2019
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Zaid concerned about DAP losing its shine due to fear Published: Dec 13th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 13th, 2019 Former minister Zaid Ibrahim is concerned that DAP risks losing its decades-long shine, claiming that fear has dimmed the party. “The … Continue reading
.. .. How about this in Malaysia? https://t.co/4lLm47alXy — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) December 14, 2019 .. soup fountain turning out to actually be a real, functional thing pic.twitter.com/CrCzz5Jea6 — Melika (@m3likaj) December 13, 2019 ..
.. Travel agency sues over unpaid bills, Azmin files counter-claim, saying the owners are close to Anwar and connected to the Haziq Aziz sex-video controversy. #FMTNews #AzminAli #HaziqAbdulAziz #YHATravelNTours #HaziqHassanMohdAyub https://t.co/3RHqwCdXx3 — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) December 14, 2019 Azmin … Continue reading
.. NST Online A man in a Perodua Myvi was pursued through downtown KL by members of the public after he was seen assaulting and robbing a disabled person at Jalan Changkat, Kuala Lumpur, on Friday, December 13. In the … Continue reading
Stunning scene in Pakistan as hundreds of lawyers storm a hospital, attacking doctors and staff to avenge what they said was an assault by doctors on a colleague. Officials say three patients died when doctors had to flee the scene. … Continue reading
.. "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without … Continue reading
.. Exposed: China’s ruthlessness in its policy on ethnic minorities… .. Ozil deleted from Chinese version of computer game PES 2020 https://t.co/HdYiXt3igD — The Independent (@Independent) December 18, 2019 State television scrapped a live broadcast of Arsenal’s game with Manchester City … Continue reading