- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Aha, Windows of Opportunity for ex girl friend of Bill Gates!
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- China can't stop talking about the Bill and Melinda Gates divorce. And then there is Shelly Wang!
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Covid-19: The situation is extremely serious in Selangor, so the MB takes extreme measures!
- Why did Melinda divorce Bill Gates?
- A viral message now circulating on WhatsApp has Russian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery: It's still the same fake news circulating. *The truth is that COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor is it caused by bacteria |
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Video: Woman stabbed to death by husband on the street in bright daylight: In India!
- 6,564,406 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2019
.. 1. Najib Razak2. Rosmah Mansor3. Musa Safri4. Razak Baginda5. Musa Hassan6. Gani Patail7. Mohamed Zaki8. Deepak9. Nazim Razak10. ASP Suresh11. Cecil Abraham 12. Sunil Abraham #Justice4Altantuya — ExposingKlepto (@ExposingKlepto) December 23, 2019 .. What about Najib Razak? IGP Tan … Continue reading
.. Operation Lalang From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Operation Lalang (Malay: Operasi Lalang, also referred to as Ops Lalang and taken to mean “Weeding Operation”) is a major crackdown carried out beginning 27 October 1987 by the Royal Malaysian Police, ostensibly to prevent the occurrence … Continue reading
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/12/23/ex-minister-says-he-played-no-role-in-feldas-ehp-purchase/ .. Perspective: GE 14 result #GE14 11pm: (official) – Caretaker second finance minister Johari Abdul Ghani has been defeated by Bersatu's Rina Harun in the Titiwangsa parliament seat, reported Bernama TV.https://t.co/3dGXJTz3ti — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 9, 2018 .. … Continue reading
. Siti Kasim writes: “Dear Tun, When you allowed the Maruah Melayu Kongress few months back, do you consider at all the feelings of other races and Malays like me? No. You didn’t. Democracy works both ways. In any event, … Continue reading
.. The Malay population in Singapore is 720,000, which is 15% of the Singaporean population (2018)[ Although many Malays in Singapore are generally of mixed descent, they are still recognised and considered as the indigenous people of Singapore by the Singapore … Continue reading